U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2016, 03:37 PM

7,588 posts, read 5,102,618 times

Advertisements

I hope she's not holding her breath for any of those lucrative celebrity endorsement contracts.

Old 07-02-2016, 03:40 PM

22,198 posts, read 22,375,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InchingWest View Post
Nothing wrong with trying to save civilization.

So according to some people:

Black supremacy groups = good.
Latino supremacy groups = good.
Jewish supremacy groups = good.
Asian supremacy groups = good.
Islamic supremacy groups = good.
but Whites who want to be left alone = bad?

Seems the hypocrisy getting promoted by the media and universities is working all too well.
Oh, diddums - you're so persecuted. Those innocent neo-Nazis just want to be left alone!

Old 07-02-2016, 04:45 PM

341 posts, read 174,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
Oh, diddums - you're so persecuted. Those innocent neo-Nazis just want to be left alone!
Those other supremacy groups weren't innocent either.

Old 07-02-2016, 05:13 PM

22,198 posts, read 22,375,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcwali2009 View Post
Those other supremacy groups weren't innocent either.
Any group advocating supremacy of any race deserves to be ridiculed.

Old 07-02-2016, 08:41 PM

607 posts, read 507,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox View Post
I think this is good. In this country we have Miss Black USA, BET, BLM and that sheet is okay ... nothing wrong with this Scot. I seem to recall a certain SCOTUS judge that talked about things we may not like ... but fall under the realm of free speech. Now for a come to Jesus moment ... how much do you believe in free speech?

El Nox
The Miss America Pageant and other major beauty pageants
in the United States were white by written decree for a long
time. There was no need to call it the White Miss America Pageant
because everyone knew that a white woman would always win.

Old 07-02-2016, 10:40 PM

14,933 posts, read 16,527,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InchingWest View Post
Nothing wrong with trying to save civilization.

So according to some people:

Black supremacy groups = good.
Latino supremacy groups = good.
Jewish supremacy groups = good.
Asian supremacy groups = good.
Islamic supremacy groups = good.
but Whites who want to be left alone = bad?

Seems the hypocrisy getting promoted by the media and universities is working all too well.
Pretty much all "supremacy" groups are laughed at at best and reviled at worst. You are making up problems unless you can provide some examples of racial/religious supramacy groups that are socially acceptable.

Old 07-03-2016, 01:48 AM

2,057 posts, read 1,044,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
No one's talking about banning it - free speech protects from government limits on speech, not on crtiticism of speech (though you'd hardly be the first to fail to comprehend what 'free speech' actually means).
Reading comprehension fails you again.

First ... the only person to mention the government is YOU and then you try to interject YOURwords into my post.

Second ... seems to me that I indeed have full comprehension of free speech. After all, look at this and my previous post.

Quote:
PS - As a white man
I too am a white man. I suppose this is supposed to mean something other than a convoluted attempt at 'white guilt'. Put the race card back in the deck.

Quote:
I'll just say that it's pretty pathetic that you liken Miss Black USA, BET and BLM to a 'Miss Hitler Contest'
Yet again reading comprehension fails you. The issue is the free speech element shared by all of these.

Quote:
either you're being intentionally obtuse, or you're exceptionally clueless... or both.
Hmmm ... I do agree with this statement ... and we apparently disagree on just who you're is. I will give you credit for interjecting the race card where it has no place.

El Nox

Old 07-03-2016, 01:57 AM

2,057 posts, read 1,044,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by feck View Post
The Miss America Pageant and other major beauty pageants
in the United States were white by written decree for a long
time. There was no need to call it the White Miss America Pageant
because everyone knew that a white woman would always win.
Very interesting post and point ... help me out on this one ... what is the color of the victor in the black pageant. While I agree that at one time the Miss America Pageant was a white only club, but that changed decades ago. My alzheimers brain seems to recall a young black lady named Vanessa won. Now please explain to me how an integrated pageant compares to a segregated one.

El Nox

Old 07-03-2016, 02:06 AM

8,605 posts, read 2,904,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Of course she hides her face, it's what people like her do.
She doesn't want people to see her little Hitler moustache.

Not really a beauty contest more an ugly contest.

Miss Saudi Arabia is furious.

Old 07-03-2016, 02:19 AM

8,856 posts, read 10,312,965 times
Quote:
No one's talking about banning it - free speech protects from government limits on speech, not on crtiticism of speech (though you'd hardly be the first to fail to comprehend what 'free speech' actually means).

PS - As a white man, I'll just say that it's pretty pathetic that you liken Miss Black USA, BET and BLM to a 'Miss Hitler Contest' - either you're being intentionally obtuse, or you're exceptionally clueless... or both.
Yes, certain people don't understand that free speech refers to governmental limits. They have the freedom to sound like idiots...like this woman with the pseudonym "A Bus Full of Retards". And we get to comment on it! Doing it now. It's ugly. It's stupid. And certain people are being deliberately obtuse. As usual.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events