U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2016, 01:58 AM

2,057 posts, read 1,052,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
In one sentence you complain about diversity in ethnic heritage groups
Nice attempt at obfuscation. I made no complaint ... I stated a fact.

Quote:
in the next you allude to segregation and superiority in the same groups. Which is it man?
Same old reading comprehension problem of yours rearing its ugly head. The groups I mentioned are the non-white versions of the neo-nazi's.

But then your post is to be expected since you just want to try to start a fight where there is nothing to fight about.

O well.

El Nox

Old 07-05-2016, 08:05 AM

28,116 posts, read 19,762,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox View Post
Nice attempt at obfuscation. I made no complaint ... I stated a fact.

Same old reading comprehension problem of yours rearing its ugly head. The groups I mentioned are the non-white versions of the neo-nazi's.

But then your post is to be expected since you just want to try to start a fight where there is nothing to fight about.

O well.

El Nox
Yes, accuse me of starting a fight and being unable to comprehend what you wrote instead of addressing the glaring hypocrisy of your statement.

Typical.

Quote:
Hmmm ... I have seen a couple white faces mixed in with massive quantities of faces of color. And as far as superiority of a group ... methinks you need to read some NOI, New Black Panther Party, NAACP and La Raza literature before you get too caught up with your Neo-Nazi blinders on.

El Nox
How do you square those two statements as being factual?

Old 07-05-2016, 11:36 PM

8,520 posts, read 4,771,588 times
Nazis are disgusting cowards. They hide their faces in public and stir the pot anonymously online..

I was lucky enough to be able to get my hands on one once...

Old 07-05-2016, 11:43 PM

2,057 posts, read 1,052,192 times
Quote:
Yes, accuse me of starting a fight and being unable to comprehend what you wrote instead of addressing the glaring hypocrisy of your statement.
Hmmm ... this is part of statement you refer to. It was in response to another poster and you availed yourself of the opportunity to join in. Welcome. I invite you to view press coverage of demonstration's in general to see if perchance I might be correct.

Quote:
Hmmm ... I have seen a couple white faces mixed in with massive quantities of faces of color.
Quote:
How do you square those two statements as being factual?
The rest of the quote previously referred to:

Quote:
And as far as superiority of a group ... methinks you need to read some NOI, New Black Panther Party, NAACP and La Raza literature before you get too caught up with your Neo-Nazi blinders on.
If you fail to see the accuracy of my statement concerning these groups, then you know nothing about the groups.

This ends the keystrokes I will waste on you on this subject. You get the last word.

El Nox

Old 07-06-2016, 05:06 AM

8,805 posts, read 2,990,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Nazis are disgusting cowards. They hide their faces in public and stir the pot anonymously online..

I was lucky enough to be able to get my hands on one once...
What a Nazi or the pot.

Old 07-06-2016, 07:09 AM

9,482 posts, read 7,646,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
A Scottish woman was crowned Miss Hitler 2016 following a neo-Nazi contest. (Photo: National Action)

A Scottish woman, who goes by the disturbing pseudonym “A-Bus-Full-of-Retards,” was named the winner of the Miss Hitler 2016 competition.

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/scottis...173609262.html

Hillary Clinton got a Margaret Sanger Award and SHE was a racist and wanted to control the black population by putting an abortion mill in every hood.

Old 07-06-2016, 08:49 AM

8,805 posts, read 2,990,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
A Scottish woman was crowned Miss Hitler 2016 following a neo-Nazi contest. (Photo: National Action)

A Scottish woman, who goes by the disturbing pseudonym “A-Bus-Full-of-Retards,” was named the winner of the Miss Hitler 2016 competition.

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/scottis...173609262.html
McHitler.

I'll have a McHitler and Fries with a side portion of a Hermann Goering, a Goebbels salad and a Heinrich Himmler milkshake.

Old 07-06-2016, 10:53 AM

2,056 posts, read 1,850,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert5 View Post
I agree that people that cover their faces in public are not to be trusted.
And saying something like this would be considered, by our media, to be insulting to Muslim women and a bigoted comment. CNN would hang you high and dry.

And I totally agree with you.

Old 07-07-2016, 03:18 AM

3,018 posts, read 1,430,671 times
Urban Dictionary: Waifu
I noticed how here shirt says waifu, and remembered from some internet memes what waifu mean't. So she is using a term that many western youths used to praise or uphold female and female looking male Japanese anime characters on her shirt.

Old 07-07-2016, 05:23 PM

8,520 posts, read 4,771,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
What a Nazi or the pot.
A nazi...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events