Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2016, 06:07 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,298,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InchingWest View Post
Nothing wrong with trying to save civilization.

So according to some people:

Black supremacy groups = good.
Latino supremacy groups = good.
Jewish supremacy groups = good.
Asian supremacy groups = good.
Islamic supremacy groups = good.
but Whites who want to be left alone = bad?

Seems the hypocrisy getting promoted by the media and universities is working all too well.
I am positive the groups you list as supremacy based don't believe in the eradication of other races or groups. They are celebrating their heritage just like Irish, Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, German, etc and so on groups do. Please do try to keep your comparisons logical and truthful.

Old 07-03-2016, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox View Post
Very interesting post and point ... help me out on this one ... what is the color of the victor in the black pageant. While I agree that at one time the Miss America Pageant was a white only club, but that changed decades ago. My alzheimers brain seems to recall a young black lady named Vanessa won. Now please explain to me how an integrated pageant compares to a segregated one.

El Nox
Since pageants are private enterprises I have no problem with Miss Black, White, Rainbow, etc America. There are more important problems to worry about.

Old 07-03-2016, 08:17 AM

29,513 posts, read 22,636,772 times
Dumber than a bag of rocks.

Old 07-03-2016, 12:39 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,171,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InchingWest View Post
Nothing wrong with trying to save civilization.

So according to some people:

Black supremacy groups = good.
Latino supremacy groups = good.
Jewish supremacy groups = good.
Asian supremacy groups = good.
Islamic supremacy groups = good.
but Whites who want to be left alone = bad?

Seems the hypocrisy getting promoted by the media and universities is working all too well.

No hypocrisy, just basic education. Black, Latinos, Jews, Asians, etc., aren't preaching supremacy, they're about being proud of one's heritage. This is no different than Italian, Polish, German, etc., festivals and events to celebrate their heritage. It's all very elementary.

The only group that preaches superiority of their group and hate of others are neo-nazi groups and those types. The aforementioned groups don't obsess themselves with other groups, when simply celebrating and positively uplifting theirs. They leave that for the insecure losers, like neo-nazi groups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
Like all those BLM and Pro_Illegal protester thugs do at a Trump rally. Hey, no matter what you believe, at least own it. Don't hide behind a mask like a coward.
I just love the squirming and defensiveness that some have when the story is about stupid white people...it's so amusing to me.

Old 07-03-2016, 02:17 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,799,193 times
So much white pride going on that she has to hide in almost a niqab.

Old 07-03-2016, 08:38 PM

2,055 posts, read 1,448,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Since pageants are private enterprises I have no problem with Miss Black, White, Rainbow, etc America. There are more important problems to worry about.
Absolutely true ... but the issue is not pageants ... it's free speech ... and that is indeed something to worry about.

El Nox

Old 07-03-2016, 08:44 PM

2,055 posts, read 1,448,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
No hypocrisy, just basic education. Black, Latinos, Jews, Asians, etc., aren't preaching supremacy, they're about being proud of one's heritage. This is no different than Italian, Polish, German, etc., festivals and events to celebrate their heritage. It's all very elementary.

The only group that preaches superiority of their group and hate of others are neo-nazi groups and those types. The aforementioned groups don't obsess themselves with other groups, when simply celebrating and positively uplifting theirs. They leave that for the insecure losers, like neo-nazi groups.

I just love the squirming and defensiveness that some have when the story is about stupid white people...it's so amusing to me.
Hmmm ... I have seen a couple white faces mixed in with massive quantities of faces of color. And as far as superiority of a group ... methinks you need to read some NOI, New Black Panther Party, NAACP and La Raza literature before you get too caught up with your Neo-Nazi blinders on.

El Nox

Old 07-04-2016, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Absolutely true ... but the issue is not pageants ... it's free speech ... and that is indeed something to worry about.

El Nox
Who is posting in favor of abolishing free speech?

Old 07-04-2016, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Hmmm ... I have seen a couple white faces mixed in with massive quantities of faces of color. And as far as superiority of a group ... methinks you need to read some NOI, New Black Panther Party, NAACP and La Raza literature before you get too caught up with your Neo-Nazi blinders on.

El Nox
In one sentence you complain about diversity in ethnic heritage groups, in the next you allude to segregation and superiority in the same groups. Which is it man?

Old 07-04-2016, 07:51 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
She doesn't want people to see her little Hitler moustache.

Not really a beauty contest more an ugly contest.

Miss Saudi Arabia is furious.
Why does this look dark, gloomy and disturbing! Yet it is a beauty pageant, how do we know their beauty? I kind of hate to ask what their talent is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events