U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2016, 12:23 PM

7,692 posts, read 5,164,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Poor thing, I hope she gets a fair judgement.

Supermodel: I Need $262 Million to Live

No, she doesn't. Food, water, air, and shelter is what a human needs to live. Everything else is optional, and icing on the cake.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2016, 12:25 PM

531 posts, read 235,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catdad7x View Post
[/b]

No, she doesn't. Food, water, air, and shelter is what a human needs to live. Everything else is optional, and icing on the cake.
Exactly. Now if she wants the millions that she desires, then she is free to work for it, seeing that she is a super model, that shouldnt be too hard. Or she can have a wealthy family member leave her the money.

Old 07-03-2016, 12:29 PM

3,799 posts, read 2,821,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
He cheated on her with a younger woman.
He did not cheat. He is Saudi Arabian. Saudi Arabia allows men to have more than one wife. Western values do not override Saudi values when we are talking about a Saudi citizen. Christina Estrada should have been more aware of what she was getting herself into marrying a Saudi but somehow I think she was only seeing $$$$ and nothing else. Tough **** for her!

Old 07-03-2016, 12:53 PM

10,090 posts, read 6,543,703 times
No Saudi prince worked for the money. LOL this is so funny. So a wife deserves to leave a 13 year marriage where she had a child penniless ...sure. Keep dreaming. Its the most sexist thing to expect a woman to marry and tend to the household and have babies and then walk away without a penny in a divorce. Seriously?

Old 07-03-2016, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFlyingBird View Post
No Saudi prince worked for the money. LOL this is so funny. So a wife deserves to leave a 13 year marriage where she had a child penniless ...sure. Keep dreaming. Its the most sexist thing to expect a woman to marry and tend to the household and have babies and then walk away without a penny in a divorce. Seriously?
How is it sexist for someone to be able to provide for themselves? The husband contributed to the marriage and upbringing of the child as well. Why does she get special treatment and his money? Taking his money to give to her seems to be the sexist thing, not her having to provide for herself.

Old 07-03-2016, 01:41 PM

10,090 posts, read 6,543,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rise of virtue View Post
How is it sexist for someone to be able to provide for themselves? The husband contributed to the marriage and upbringing of the child as well. Why does she get special treatment and his money? Taking his money to give to her seems to be the sexist thing, not her having to provide for herself.
When people get married it is no longer his and hers, it is theirs. Simple.

Old 07-03-2016, 02:04 PM

3,215 posts, read 2,835,264 times
Quote:
True. He was probably already a billionaire when they got married. She was most likely a multimillionaire at the best. I don't know if we even know which laws of what country apply. Assuming there is no prenup and he can show preexisting wealth that he didn't co-mingle because their wants and needs were small in relation to wealth generation, I'm not sure she would deserve half. She certainly doesn't deserve zero. She was part of a presumed partnership so she deserves something. It would be fun to have all of the 'facts' and work out a deal for them (on paper).

Old 07-03-2016, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Sure, and after they no longer are married, its back to being his and hers. she supports her own life style, not take his money.

Old 07-03-2016, 02:09 PM

4,230 posts, read 5,770,421 times
Those horse teeth = super model not found. She needs to be giving a $100 to have them floated and an app for Taco Bell.

Old 07-03-2016, 02:31 PM

6,310 posts, read 4,802,723 times
Quote:
My grandfather was a officer in the military. My grandmother had a full time job of being his wife. She had a housekeeper and a nanny and sometimes even a caterer. She had to attend events, host parties, always look pulled together, belong to clubs and orgs all to support my grandfather in his career. She also popped out 3 babies.
That is a significant amount of work, but I'll bet she would have been delighted to get $500,000 a year for it.

If that is the "market wage" for being a rich man's wife, why shouldn't Christina Estrada get that amount and no more?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or