U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2016, 06:24 PM

2,611 posts, read 547,935 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunetunelover View Post
OMG!!! LOL The "bun on the front of his head" comment made me look!

ROFLMAO!!!!
Hey! I resemble that remark! I actually like man buns, but usually they are on top or in back, not planted squarely on the forehead:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ruthyanney/...aired-gu-118s9

I can't fathom his psychology. Did he think women wouldn't know it was him/wouldn't complain? Was a grope worth getting arrested for? And now if he is deemed a sexual offender, that will get him even less sexual opportunities in the future...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2016, 06:31 PM
Status: "Basking in my white and height privilege" (set 3 days ago)

17,581 posts, read 8,620,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
It said he was a citizen of India. I'm guessing he's here on some kind of visa. And everyone coming into America (especially single young men) need to take a course on proper behavior prior to being granted a visa.
Yes, I'm sure it would turn them into little gentlemen.

I do think it should be mandatory for every girl in high school to take a semester of classes in self defense, however, with credits put toward gym class requirements.

After the first grope, he would have had a palm pushed into his nose followed by a swift kick to the hose. (sorry, I'm getting in touch with my inner aliasfinn....)

Old 07-06-2016, 06:37 PM

30,002 posts, read 34,637,022 times
He was just playing Alligator at a Disney park. He heard there was a shortage.

Old 07-07-2016, 01:22 AM

4,039 posts, read 1,799,711 times
Quote:
If you need to touch nubile young ladies but none consent, just go to an Asian massage parlor. Oh, wait, what's that?! You don't wanna PAY for it? Too bad, buddy. If you can afford a day pass to Typhoon Lagoon (LOVED IT when I was there, still have a scar on my right hand from there) you can certainly afford an hour at a massage parlor. SHEESH!!
Great reply! Why on earth would anybody risk jail for a boob or a** grab? We need a "Hookers 101" for these dudes!

Old 07-07-2016, 04:30 AM

2,563 posts, read 1,634,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
There's a 'dog ate my homework' excuse if ever I've heard one.
I think it is the Mr. Magoo defense. (Kids, ask your parents, or grandparents, for reference).

Old 07-07-2016, 08:05 AM

15,880 posts, read 8,829,372 times
Regarding the bun, my guess is that he's Sikh, and that it's usually covered by a turban. No need to ridicule the hair.

Old 07-07-2016, 08:13 AM

34,756 posts, read 42,885,060 times
Well, Disney shouldn't be advertising themselves as "the happiest place on earth" if you can't even grope a few people.

Old 07-07-2016, 08:18 AM

4,801 posts, read 4,694,442 times
Quote:
It said he was a citizen of India. I'm guessing he's here on some kind of visa. And everyone coming into America (especially single young men) need to take a course on proper behavior prior to being granted a visa.
Then what is the excuse for the perverts we grow here?

Old 07-07-2016, 08:28 AM

2,056 posts, read 1,845,190 times
It's not just the alligators to look out for in the water. Probably believes women should cover their faces, but nothing else.

Old 07-07-2016, 10:00 AM
Status: "Basking in my white and height privilege" (set 3 days ago)

17,581 posts, read 8,620,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
I think it is the Mr. Magoo defense. (Kids, ask your parents, or grandparents, for reference).
You are correct! And sadly, I know who you're talking about without having to ask anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
Regarding the bun, my guess is that he's Sikh, and that it's usually covered by a turban. No need to ridicule the hair.
So you're guessing, and based on your guess, you're trying to shame people here who are making fun of this idiot, not anything else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events