Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2016, 07:59 AM

2,682 posts, read 2,178,384 times

Advertisements

This guy isn't just bad news for birds. He's a psycho with no conscience who's been convicted of aggravated assault on a person older than 65. I'm 63 -- people like him are the reason I sometimes carry a concealed firearm.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2016, 08:08 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,108,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnTrips View Post
This guy isn't just bad news for birds. He's a psycho with no conscience who's been convicted of aggravated assault on a person older than 65. I'm 63 -- people like him are the reason I sometimes carry a concealed firearm.
Probably a good thing for you that you weren't there. You might have been tempted to use it. I would not have blamed you.

Old 08-04-2016, 08:30 AM

2,682 posts, read 2,178,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
Probably a good thing for you that you weren't there. You might have been tempted to use it. I would not have blamed you.

Actually, for this scenario a Taser would have been just right.

Old 08-04-2016, 08:42 AM

50,765 posts, read 24,261,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amman View Post
This makes me sick. Poor little Pinky.

He probably treats his kids that way, too. ...
That was my thought, as well.

Old 08-04-2016, 08:46 AM

3,287 posts, read 2,302,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Joseph Anthony Corrao: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

He was arrested and has been arrested before. Made a comment on Facebook that he's never been arrested in Tampa - well now he has!
"It's a fair cop, but society's to blame!"

"Aye, we'll be chargin' them too!"

(Monty Python's "Rat Tart" skit.)

Old 08-04-2016, 09:01 AM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,554,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Joseph Anthony Corrao: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

He was arrested and has been arrested before. Made a comment on Facebook that he's never been arrested in Tampa - well now he has!
They say you can't judge a book by its cover - but just looking at his picture it screams "lowlife"

Old 08-04-2016, 09:35 AM

5,788 posts, read 5,101,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Geek View Post
Hopefully an animal larger than him does the same to him some day.
I really wish that this would come true, in the most grizzly sort of way. He is a sad and lame excuse for a human being, and a real waste of good air, food and water. I don't know why we can't have the death penalty for people like this. If he can kill a flamingo, he can kill a child just as easily.

Old 08-04-2016, 09:35 AM

14,376 posts, read 18,362,447 times
When people lash out in public like this and do things that are this over the top and egregious, I feel like there should be a sort of extenuating circumstances clause in the law that requires close surveillance and benchmarks that the perpetrator must meet. I know, that's what probation is, but I don't think it goes far enough. This guy is a danger to everyone around him - he needs to be on a short leash. We monitor sex offenders - why don't we monitor people who are obviously violent and unhinged?

Frankly, as a single woman, I'd rather have a garden-variety child molestor as a neighbor than this guy - I don't have kids, but I do have dogs who would be vulnerable to a psycho like this, to say nothing of what he is otherwise capable of.

Old 08-04-2016, 10:17 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,759,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzDefector View Post
When people lash out in public like this and do things that are this over the top and egregious, I feel like there should be a sort of extenuating circumstances clause in the law that requires close surveillance and benchmarks that the perpetrator must meet. I know, that's what probation is, but I don't think it goes far enough. This guy is a danger to everyone around him - he needs to be on a short leash. We monitor sex offenders - why don't we monitor people who are obviously violent and unhinged?

That is why this is hard to reconcile for me because I know what the law says and what this guy's record is and in all likelihood he gets a half way decent lawyer and will plea this down, pay a fine and do some community service and be back on the streets in a few months or weeks. But he won't learn anything. He won't stop until he kills someone. There's something wrong with him that the legal system can't fix. And I don't think we have a way to fix it.

Old 08-04-2016, 10:32 AM

35,680 posts, read 21,030,020 times
I hope the " Birds' start hanging out at his house-- (if anyone can remember that classic)--
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events