Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2016, 01:48 PM

730 posts, read 769,200 times

Advertisements

Clown threats of shooting at some Colorado Springs high schools as well. Nothing on the news but the district is sending out emails to parents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2016, 09:52 PM

4,666 posts, read 5,091,366 times
Default School district shuts down after creepy clown attack

Quote:
HAMILTON COUNTY, Ohio. – A school district in suburban Cincinnati has closed schools after a woman reported being attacked by a clown overnight.

Reading Community City Schools decided to close after a woman in Reading was allegedly attacked on her front porch by a man dressed as a clown. During the attack the man reportedly threatened students at the schools.
School district shuts down after creepy clown attack | fox13now.com

Old 10-02-2016, 10:20 AM

17,916 posts, read 24,348,018 times
From the article:

The woman told police the clown said, “I should just kill you now” and “students and teachers (will) wish they were never born at the junior and senior high school today.”

The students and teachers of Reading, Ohio were born at the junior and senior high schools?

This is just more evidence of America's health care crisis. smh

Old 10-02-2016, 06:47 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,631,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Personally I think it's kids, say, 17 - 20 years old, the sad thing is, someone is going to get shot.
You don't chase little children like that, and get away with it too long....
People might think they are predators, and they very well could be, who knows but way too many people are applying for license to carry to protect their families....
Why is that sad? If that's what it takes to get these morons to stop doing this than too bad if one of them gets shot.

That just may be what it takes for this trend to end.

Old 10-02-2016, 08:31 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,348,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
Why is that sad? If that's what it takes to get these morons to stop doing this than too bad if one of them gets shot.

That just may be what it takes for this trend to end.
It's sad because some family man is going to spend life in prison for murder.

You can't just shoot people because they are running around in clown suits even if they are guilty of harassing people. Unless these clowns are in the act of killing or kidnapping, you'd be hard pressed to make a case for self-defense.

Old 10-02-2016, 09:25 PM

343 posts, read 316,694 times
This just popped into my mind, but i know we are familiar with Stephen King's 'IT' pennywise the clown, i just remembered a couple episode's from this show i used to watch, called Are You Afraid of The Dark? that featured clowns.

Just look up the episodes titled: tale of the crimson clown, and the laughing in the dark. Both are spooky!

Old 10-03-2016, 02:07 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,834,641 times
Very sad.. But who really knows if ANY OF THESE CLOWN THINGS are rea!!

We dont really know FIRST HAND for sure!!

Old 10-03-2016, 04:43 AM

5,294 posts, read 6,060,659 times
Let's collect all creepy clown news stories here.

Old 10-03-2016, 04:49 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,588,035 times
Philly schools threatened by clowns. I heard on the news that some schools were closing. DHS is now involved and investigating:

http://www.phillyvoice.com/clown-acc...-dont-publish/

Old 10-03-2016, 06:05 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,262,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
A prank huh? A prank is calling someone up pretending to be someone else, telling someone you hit the lottery, telling them they're auditioning for a nonexistent TV show, etc.

This isn't a prank.
I agree, but young kids don't think about that, and I bet most of them are kids....we just had one threat on Twitter, in my area....they threatened to go to the school and shoot people???????

I'm telling you, one of these people dressing up as a clown are going to get shot...if someone was hiding in the woods and someone else who has a license to carry saw them, well, simply said, prank or not, someone's going to get shot....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events