Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2016, 07:46 AM

3,929 posts, read 2,953,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
The only way I would believe this was real is if she had been badly injured or killed by these violent organized thieves.
Or held for ransom. People know her families worth since they love to talk about it and throw it in peoples faces. I'm sorry but I think it is nothing more than trying to keep their name in the papers. This family disgusts me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2016, 07:53 AM

599 posts, read 401,546 times
While I'm no fan of Kim Kardashian or Kanye West I could never wish something like this on anybody.

I also believe that it's going to be hard for many to find any form of sympathy for her since she is one of the most hated "celebrities" in the world.

Old 10-03-2016, 08:02 AM

2,062 posts, read 2,548,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
The only way I would believe this was real is if she had been badly injured or killed by these violent organized thieves.

You do have a point she was completely unharmed I noticed that too, of course if they were only after the jewels and she cooperated there was no reason to harm her, but if it was a fake heist that is what would happen too, that brings me to another question why weren't her jewels in a safe? The article said they simply took a jewelry box. Who leaves this kind of jewelry in a jewelry box?

Old 10-03-2016, 08:07 AM

3,138 posts, read 2,779,568 times
If you've ever been a victim of a robbery (I know that I have been), then anyone can certainly sympathize with what happened to her. Most of us are not tied up and held hostage, but the sense of helplessness, fear, uncertainty, and shear bewilderment, is still very much real.

That being said, I have no opinion one way or another as to whether or not this was real. But if it was, I'm glad that she was not harmed.

Irrespective of what I or anyone thinks of that family, this is still a human being who could have been raped and/or murdered over something perishable..It's still a human life.

Old 10-03-2016, 08:15 AM

10,196 posts, read 9,882,691 times
Dont super rich famous people like her and her husband have their own full time security? Especially when they are holding on to millions of dollars worth of jewels and are narcissistic enough to think they are the second coming of christ? I mean, really? I smell a rat.

Old 10-03-2016, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erjunkee View Post
If you've ever been a victim of a robbery (I know that I have been), then anyone can certainly sympathize with what happened to her. Most of us are not tied up and held hostage, but the sense of helplessness, fear, uncertainty, and shear bewilderment, is still very much real.

That being said, I have no opinion one way or another as to whether or not this was real. But if it was, I'm glad that she was not harmed.

Irrespective of what I or anyone thinks of that family, this is still a human being who could have been raped and/or murdered over something perishable..It's still a human life.

I agree if this is real I do sympathize and wish her well but was it real ? I do not feel convinced.

Old 10-03-2016, 08:18 AM

10,196 posts, read 9,882,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanguardisle View Post
You do have a point she was completely unharmed I noticed that too, of course if they were only after the jewels and she cooperated there was no reason to harm her, but if it was a fake heist that is what would happen too, that brings me to another question why weren't her jewels in a safe? The article said they simply took a jewelry box. Who leaves this kind of jewelry in a jewelry box?
Seriously...most people who possess these keep them in a safe in a bank and take them out only to wear them.

Old 10-03-2016, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFlyingBird View Post
Dont super rich famous people like her and her husband have their own full time security? Especially when they are holding on to millions of dollars worth of jewels and are narcissistic enough to think they are the second coming of christ? I mean, really? I smell a rat.

Yes and where were her children? There is no mention of them being with her or even there in the place she was staying.Also they mentioned that a few days before a guy rushed at her outside trying to touch her and her bodyguard took him down and yet she gets robbed and he is missing?

http://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2016...ed-fabricated/

Old 10-03-2016, 08:24 AM

1,995 posts, read 2,076,995 times
Quote:
Seriously...most people who possess these keep them in a safe in a bank and take them out only to wear them.
She is not most people, (thank god). She probably took them because she didn't have any selfies with $10 million in jewelry and the Eiffel tower in the background, (that were taken in the last sixty days).

They were dressed like cops, and escaped on bicycles..

Old 10-03-2016, 08:28 AM

3,138 posts, read 2,779,568 times
Quote:
I was wondering about this.

Where was her security detail?

There was a nutjob, a few days ago, who flew at her and tried to grab her legs. Her security detail, surprisingly, allowed this guy to get physically close to her, only to pounce on him about 1-2 minutes later.

I don't recall the guy's name, but he's the one who's been seen in the media doing inappropriate things on the red carpet (eg he kissed Will Smith on the lips, etc).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events