Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2016, 09:29 AM

2,062 posts, read 2,548,232 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
I don't believe a word of it. Nobody brings that much jewelry around with them everywhere.

I think it's a scam to make money and get attention. Again.

I have read that at the beginning of this year her husband Kanye West was on twitter asking Mark Zuckerberg the creator of facebook and the co founder of google Larry Page for money here are some small quotes from his long requests for money:

"Mark, I am publicly asking you for help... one of the coolest things you could ever do is to help me in my time of need.

and this quote to Larry Page:

"Hey Larry Page I'm down for your help too ..."

That was I think around February of this year. Has his financial situation improved since then?He claimed to be about $53 million in debt at the time.

Mark Zuckerberg 'responds' to Kanye West

Kanye West tweets about calls from 'billionaires and hedge fund guys' | Daily Mail Online
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2016, 09:34 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,697,355 times
I bet Kanye West is only being paid a few millions to be Kim's temporary hubby. If he's really her love of life hubby, she has enough money to pull him out of debt. He looks more like a servant than Kim's husband.

Old 10-03-2016, 09:44 AM

372 posts, read 521,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Words cannot express how little I care what happens to Kim Kardashian.
As much as I hate hearing of anyone being robbed, I can't help but share your sentiment. That family is so dysfunctional that it defies description. Enough said.

Old 10-03-2016, 10:07 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,766,907 times
The first thing I thought about was...how did she get loose? Who untied her or did she free herself...and how?

Old 10-03-2016, 10:32 AM

9,884 posts, read 10,972,072 times
Proof positive that...
"When seconds count, help is only minutes away."
I almost feel sorry for her. Almost...

Old 10-03-2016, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFlyingBird View Post
I don't keep up with the Ks...but last I heard, West said he was broke. Looking for a pay off. Lets not give it to them.

That is exactly what I have been thinking. How much will they get in insurance money? Will they try to sue?

Old 10-03-2016, 11:20 AM

12,883 posts, read 13,984,298 times
I am by no means a Kim K fan at all but what people are saying here and elsewhere around the internet is disgusting. I highly doubt this is a publicity stunt because something like this isn't funny to mess around with and no one in their right mind would advise her to make this up. Some people are so blinded by their bias they turn into complete heartless jerks. You don't have to like her but you also don't have to make jokes and accuse her of lying when something very serious is reported to have happened to her. Like her or not she's still a person and this type of experience is traumatizing beyond words. It's not your business why she had $10 million of jewelry with her or where her security was. Until proven otherwise this is something that we should look at as having actually happened and we should reserve judgment. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. If everything has been reported correctly then she was a victim of a very serious crime.

Old 10-03-2016, 11:33 AM

19,620 posts, read 12,218,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
The first thing I thought about was...how did she get loose? Who untied her or did she free herself...and how?
I heard it was ninjas. Kim escaped by knocking over a plugged in hair dryer with her behind. She pulled it down and gnawed on the cord exposing the wires, crossed them to create an arc and burned through the wrist ties. She then carved a key out of a hairpin to escape the bathroom at which time, again using her behind knocked two ninjas out the window who unfortunately grabbed onto a balcony and escaped.

I'd believe this as much as any of the reported story.

Old 10-03-2016, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
I am by no means a Kim K fan at all but what people are saying here and elsewhere around the internet is disgusting. I highly doubt this is a publicity stunt because something like this isn't funny to mess around with and no one in their right mind would advise her to make this up. Some people are so blinded by their bias they turn into complete heartless jerks. You don't have to like her but you also don't have to make jokes and accuse her of lying when something very serious is reported to have happened to her. Like her or not she's still a person and this type of experience is traumatizing beyond words. It's not your business why she had $10 million of jewelry with her or where her security was. Until proven otherwise this is something that we should look at as having actually happened and we should reserve judgment. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. If everything has been reported correctly then she was a victim of a very serious crime.

Okay if it turns out to be true I will certainly apologize but do you really feel I have no right to voice any suspicions? I have no right to discuss it and show my doubts? How long do I wait and reserve judgement? Do you not think the insurance company will be asking these same questions ?

Which is worse that it really happened and she is probably traumatized or that it was a fake and she is actually fine?

Old 10-03-2016, 11:45 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,081,669 times
(maybe) Kim K = Ryan Lochte pt 2. In the end, she is safe and sound whether it's a BS story or real story

She left Paris already. I am not sure how she is going to help the investigation with her in California, USA and the detectives in Paris, France. I saw pics of her celeb friends rushing to her apt.(contaminating the crime scene).

Also, not sure why you would travel with 11 million dollars of jewelry. I saw some of the pics when she was out and about in Paris and i couldn't really pin point any jewelry that had that much value.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events