Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2017, 09:40 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,582,210 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I wonder if NASA also admits planet X is home of the Annunaki?
Nah, way too cold. But people will still claim that's where the Annunaki live until we find it and confirm it's a frozen wasteland.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2017, 11:54 AM

8,168 posts, read 8,519,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Nah, way too cold. But people will still claim that's where the Annunaki live until we find it and confirm it's a frozen wasteland.
So maybe they came here to warm up?

Old 11-17-2017, 05:48 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,124,630 times
Many planets being discovered on a regular basis now. Not too surprising with this one.

Old 11-17-2017, 08:58 AM

4,206 posts, read 3,755,177 times
Someone I know believes this planet X is the end of the world according to his research. He goes on some website that has webcams where this planet is visible to the naked eye and has shown aircraft flying over using chemtrails to cover it up. I have seen it on these cams myself but instead of being alarmed, I think its pretty neat. I guess for awhile NASA refuted the idea of this planet. If there are cams on it, how and why the cover up especially now that NASA is admitting it? Why the conspiracy theory?

Old 11-17-2017, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman66 View Post
Someone I know believes this planet X is the end of the world according to his research. He goes on some website that has webcams where this planet is visible to the naked eye and has shown aircraft flying over using chemtrails to cover it up.<>
Cite? or Site??
Let's think about this for a moment. A planet, visible to the naked eye that can be hidden from everybody by a contrail. Hmm.
Get out a piece of paper and draw a 2" circle representing the Earth down in the corner. Put a dot where you think the planet X would be off in the other corner. Make it as big as you want. Put a little smudge up in the sky of Earth representing a contrail. How big does it have to be to hide planet X from all observers? Covers the whole sky, right? That's pretty much a huuuge contrail, eh?
There's always wiki, but I have learned recently that some people believe that source is possessed by George Soros and is thus untrustworthy. Look up chemtrails there and suit yourself.
There is one more site to check out for the end of the world as we know it:
WELCOME TO EXIT MUNDI: A COLLECTION OF END-OF-WORLD SCENARIOS
Turns out planet X is just one of many scenarios we should stay awake at night worrying about. My personal favorite fear is gamma ray bursts, which may explain all the previous life extinctions on Earth.
BTW, I've deleted most of my discussion about why contrails can't cover up glowing objects in the sky to save you time in reading it and then writing a post to rebut the science.

Old 11-17-2017, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
Many planets being discovered on a regular basis now. Not too surprising with this one.
Yes, all over the Galaxy.
Astronomers are finding more asteroids in our solar system, too. Some the size of Pluto. Very hard to see as they are way out in the Oort cloud, reflect little light, and move very slowly.

Old 11-17-2017, 11:23 AM

4,206 posts, read 3,755,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashj007 View Post
Cite? or Site??
Let's think about this for a moment. A planet, visible to the naked eye that can be hidden from everybody by a contrail. Hmm.
Get out a piece of paper and draw a 2" circle representing the Earth down in the corner. Put a dot where you think the planet X would be off in the other corner. Make it as big as you want. Put a little smudge up in the sky of Earth representing a contrail. How big does it have to be to hide planet X from all observers? Covers the whole sky, right? That's pretty much a huuuge contrail, eh?
There's always wiki, but I have learned recently that some people believe that source is possessed by George Soros and is thus untrustworthy. Look up chemtrails there and suit yourself.
There is one more site to check out for the end of the world as we know it:
WELCOME TO EXIT MUNDI: A COLLECTION OF END-OF-WORLD SCENARIOS
Turns out planet X is just one of many scenarios we should stay awake at night worrying about. My personal favorite fear is gamma ray bursts, which may explain all the previous life extinctions on Earth.
BTW, I've deleted most of my discussion about why contrails can't cover up glowing objects in the sky to save you time in reading it and then writing a post to rebut the science.

I'm just telling you what I saw. I don't know what website it was, I honestly didn't care to ask. It was a planet in the distance that was visible during certain times of the day. You could see where "chemtrails" or something of the sort were used to try and hide it. The website could be a big hoax for all I know, I just thought id chime in on the convo.

I have no intention of rebutting your science. I am more of a believer in personal experience to be honest. As far as "chemtrails", I have worked around aircraft most of my life and have never seen a single hint that they exist other than what I have seen people claiming are chemtrails online which is why I eluded to the fact in my post.

Old 11-17-2017, 11:38 AM

2,745 posts, read 3,012,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman66 View Post
I'm just telling you what I saw. I don't know what website it was, I honestly didn't care to ask. It was a planet in the distance that was visible during certain times of the day. You could see where "chemtrails" or something of the sort were used to try and hide it. The website could be a big hoax for all I know, I just thought id chime in on the convo.

I have no intention of rebutting your science. I am more of a believer in personal experience to be honest. As far as "chemtrails", I have worked around aircraft most of my life and have never seen a single hint that they exist other than what I have seen people claiming are chemtrails online which is why I eluded to the fact in my post.

Old 11-17-2017, 01:09 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,336,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
NASA is now backing the existence of a ninth planet based on mathematical models. The conspiracy theorists will be thrilled:

Evidence that Planet Nine does exist piles up | Daily Mail Online
So Planet X may be Planet IX? Sounds mathematically impossible.

Old 11-17-2017, 02:07 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,582,210 times
NASA also made the recent bold claim that it will prove ET life exists within the next 20 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events