Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2018, 04:41 AM

6,393 posts, read 4,113,377 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
She left a suicide note.
Professional killer threatened to hunt down her entire bloodline if she didn't write a suicide note.

Edit.

Anyone here remember the Tom cruise movie where he used a taxi driver to go around to people on his hitlist?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2018, 05:14 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,562,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Hear me out. Professional killer was hired to kill family and set it up to look like the mom did it. Cops are lazy public sector workers who can't wait to close a case. Works every time.
It only took three posts to bring out a cop hater. Not a record but probably close.

I have a brother who is a Jehovah Witness. He is as delusional as is his cult religion. Could not ever go to any family funerals because his religion does not allow him to be in a church that is not attached to his silly cult.

Old 02-21-2018, 05:43 AM

3,677 posts, read 2,559,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
It only took three posts to bring out a cop hater. Not a record but probably close.

I have a brother who is a Jehovah Witness. He is as delusional as is his cult religion. Could not ever go to any family funerals because his religion does not allow him to be in a church that is not attached to his silly cult.

Plu-eeze that is minor. My wonderful late husband had Acute myloid Leukemia and needed a bone marrow transfusion to possible save his life. His MOTHER and SISTER (JW) refused. took me a very long time to come to terms with that and really the only reason why I did is because he accepted their decision and we wanted our kids to love their grandmother. His brother did not unfortunately and still does not speak with his sister.
When he died, I could have cared less if they came to his funeral or not.

How you can sit by and visit your dying son while doing nothing is beyond me. Ever so often they try and give me a watch tower. I tell them I will never read anything from any organization that stands by and watches someone suffer horribly while literally doing nothing.

Old 02-21-2018, 05:47 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,562,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliza61nyc View Post
Plu-eeze that is minor. My wonderful late husband had Acute myloid Leukemia and needed a bone marrow transfusion to possible save his life. His MOTHER and SISTER (JW) refused. took me a very long time to come to terms with that and really the only reason why I did is because he accepted their decision and we wanted our kids to love their grandmother. His brother did not unfortunately and still does not speak with his sister.

How you can sit by and visit your dying son while doing nothing is beyond me. Ever so often they try and give me a watch tower. I tell them I will never read anything from any organization that stands by and watches someone suffer horribly while literally doing nothing.
That is true. It was a minor thing and what you went through was way worse. You did jog my memory though. When my sister died my brother did not attend the funeral but did manage to send my parents some stupid watchtower literature. What kind of a moron sends his parents(lifelong Catholics) watchtower literature at their daughters funeral?

Old 02-21-2018, 06:21 AM

16,277 posts, read 10,405,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliza61nyc View Post

This is not a contest so your first line was a bit off putting. With that said this is a very sad yet interesting story. I'm so sorry you had to go through this, thanks for sharing.

Old 02-21-2018, 06:56 AM

30,708 posts, read 79,786,099 times
She killed the dog? Something was wrong with that woman!

Old 02-21-2018, 07:14 AM

17,298 posts, read 22,023,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
OMG ... “because she had been shunned” by her Jehovah Witnesses peers.

Woman kills family after shunned by Jehovah's Witnesses: friend - NY Daily News

I had to search for an article because I’m on my kid’s school iPad & it wouldn’t link. Saw that one & thought “ different story” but ... Nope.
Funny, Jehovah's witnesses knock on my door and I just slam the door in their face!

Old 02-21-2018, 07:19 AM

17,298 posts, read 22,023,110 times
Both moms were cute (OP story and the subsequent St Louis story)

Old 02-21-2018, 08:27 AM

21,884 posts, read 12,953,679 times
Was she taking SSRIs? By which I mean: was she "being treated for depression," have "a history of depression," or suffer from "mental illness" or "psychological problems"? Of course the same drug is now found in prescriptions for everything from smoking cessation to eczema, so it's pretty much the entire country who IS taking them. I'll be glad when someone connects the dots...

Old 02-21-2018, 08:38 AM

13,480 posts, read 8,376,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubbin778 View Post
Woman killed husband, 2 adult kids before killing herself | Daily Mail Online

Very sad, you don't typically think of women doing things like this.
Women do things like this probably as often as men do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events