U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2018, 07:32 AM

2,963 posts, read 3,759,379 times

Advertisements

There is a lot of talk in my hood among sexually active senior women about getting "hormone" shots.

Coming next, an "anti-hot" hormone shot for young, hot female teachers.

Except in Europe. And take a judge trial. Except in Texas.

Next, simply outlaw sex of any kind and get this Puritan thing done. Then open the salt or coal mines ard return to the last century. Or the century before that. Pillars in the town square might work. How about the letter "A" tatooed on their boobs? Happy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2018, 07:37 AM

33,948 posts, read 32,373,038 times
I vote for psychological testing before hiring.

Old 04-15-2018, 07:52 AM

4,547 posts, read 2,769,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I vote for psychological testing before hiring.
Won't catch them all.

Old 04-15-2018, 08:01 AM

9,098 posts, read 3,918,635 times
A female teacher at a Christian school in my county was just arrested for having sex with a 17 year old boy. I don't know what possesses a woman to do this. She has to know the boy will most likely brag to his friends and it will be all over for her.

Old 04-15-2018, 08:10 AM

8,830 posts, read 14,231,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
I have a theory about it. I think there is a small group of women who actually go into secondary education because it places them in proximity to teenage boys, so that they can engage in predatory behavior. Some people wonder why these women don't have a relationship with someone their own age rather than doing something that will get them in trouble. I think many of them actually planned for years to become a teacher precisely because of the "opportunity" it would give them to engage in this kind of thing. They don't have relationships with men their own age because they don't want too.

These media accounts really stand out and if we add up the total number of teachers in these reported stories its still not statistically large. However, its clear to me that this type of predatory behavior goes on everywhere. I have to wonder how many of these stories are "hushed up" and never see the light of day.

Two such teachers were actually found out and prosecuted in the high school my children attended.

The other thing that allows this behavior to continue is that it isn't seen in nearly as harsh a light as a male teacher having sex with a female student. I suspect most male teachers caught in such behavior go to prison. The majority of female teachers who do this get a lesser sanction. Many serve short sentences in county jail and are banned from teaching. They get more lenient treatment because society doesn't view what they are doing nearly as negatively as a male teacher having sex with a student of the opposite sex.
I agree with this. I notice a LOT of cases of female teachers seducing teenage boys and one theory I have is it seems to be the one avenue that female sexual predators have to easily pursue their "urge" or whatever you want to call it.

Old 04-15-2018, 09:14 AM

2,535 posts, read 887,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Ive said this before in other threads, I believe many of these teacher/ student relationships, the minor is actually the initiator/ aggressive one (male teacher/ female student relationships especially).

I know for a fact a few girls I went to high school with, pursued this kind of thing, they all bragged about it quite often, the fact that they had so much power and influence over adult men and men in positions of authority over them...these were 13-15 yr old girls!!!

From what ive heard from many ex-GFs and female friends over the years, girls start to notice men looking at them differently, around the age of 11-12-13-14, most say it feels like they are a piece of meat, some do not like this attention, but many do and many also hone their skills in order to use it to their advantage. Parents of these girls I knew would have flipped out if they heard how their little angel really talked when she was among friends and the mentality they have when it comes to relationships with adult men...parents really have NO CLUE how caniving and manipulative they are.
Nor does society in general. They seem to believe that the kids are out playing ball. As for the theme of this thread ...all I can say is that the flesh is weak. And, failing to consider the ramifications for the deed if caught is also a human trait. When will we learn that specific human failings are not necessarily the total sum of that person. Giving in to a weakness does not necessarily make that person a bad person. They did wrong according to a man-made law. Let's not prejudge the character of a person beyond that.

Old 04-15-2018, 09:27 AM

6,149 posts, read 1,497,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
A female teacher at a Christian school in my county was just arrested for having sex with a 17 year old boy. I don't know what possesses a woman to do this. She has to know the boy will most likely brag to his friends and it will be all over for her.
I realize this kind of thing is always in the headlines these days, but overall, considering how many schools there are, I believe a very large majority of these relationships are never discovered and they dissolve on their own over time.

A good example is a couple girls I knew when I was younger, one initiated a relationship with a court appointed male social worker, in order to get out of doing things she didnt want to do...their 'thing' lasted about 3 months and dissolved on its own. Another was a 13 yo neighbor girl who was 'seeing' a guy in his 20s in the same neighborhood, plenty of parents, teachers, etc knew this was going on, but it eventually ended, they both moved on to see other people, no one ever went to police over it or reported it to anyone.

Old 04-15-2018, 09:31 AM

6,418 posts, read 2,340,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Wishes View Post
I agree with this. I notice a LOT of cases of female teachers seducing teenage boys and one theory I have is it seems to be the one avenue that female sexual predators have to easily pursue their "urge" or whatever you want to call it.
I firmly believe there are just as many women who prey on young kids, as there are men. I also think women are more likely to get away with it.

Old 04-15-2018, 10:26 AM

7,646 posts, read 5,402,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YuMart View Post
Same place they always did.

This is not a new phenomenon. Over 50 years ago, we knew which female teachers were screwing which boys. The teachers were idolized and the boys were our collective heros. Today, I a not saying that it was right

What we didn't know was who was doing girls, the few that came to light sent the male teachers to jail and the female students, usually, to another school.

The only exception was the gay teacher that we all knew never to go cmping or be alone in a room with him.No one ever turned him in.

But, times have changed.

What disturbs me today is the high numbers of teachers, of both sexes, being perp walked. It appears higher numbers than ever.

And, we all know that there are more than one that we don't hear about for every 1 we do!

Old 04-15-2018, 10:52 AM

10,380 posts, read 7,467,722 times
imo those women have a "Peter Pan" complex. They are fixated with being young. You can see it in the way they present themselves, dress and even their mannerisms and facial expressions. Seeking and getting attention from these teenage boys feeds that illness. It's sick and destructive to the mental health and future of these young men.

Criminal charges are in order.

She's weeping because she's sick, she's playacting and she's sorry she got caught.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or