Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2018, 05:55 PM

2,575 posts, read 2,074,255 times

Advertisements

Who just thinks that's a good idea. I want to know his thought process
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2018, 07:56 PM

12 posts, read 6,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla
A "mystery pooper" who left daily unwanted messes next to a New Jersey high school track was caught in the act -- and revealed to be a school superintendent.
Good...What a moron!!

Make him clean the track for a year!!! (And someone will make sure its 100% clean everyday)

Old 05-07-2018, 08:04 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,369,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crd08 View Post
I don't know but I'm tired of people saying it was IBS or Crohn's disease. Plenty of people who have these problems don't poop in public places. If necessary, they wear adult briefs (diapers) and change them when they need to.

Old 05-07-2018, 08:49 PM

374 posts, read 759,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
I don't know but I'm tired of people saying it was IBS or Crohn's disease. Plenty of people who have these problems don't poop in public places. If necessary, they wear adult briefs (diapers) and change them when they need to.
I agree. I'm a runner and if I had a health issue like IBS or Crohn's I would get a treadmill and run at home, close to the bathroom.

Old 05-07-2018, 09:04 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,666,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catdad7x View Post
I'm constantly amazed that people still can't get it through their heads that there are surveillance cameras literally everywhere now. It's a pretty good bet that if you commit a crime, do something stupid, or in this case incredibly disgusting, that it's going to be on video somewhere.
But it's probably a good thing the people like this guy remain so clueless, Makes it a whole easier to catch them.
This is very, very spot on. It's like when my credit cards were stolen and they were used repeatedly at......wait for it....Walmart. There are cameras above every single register, exit, and just about every square inch of the store is under surveillance. It would take competent police about 5 minutes to track the thief's whole entire journey through the store and to the register. Unfortunately when your CCs are stolen they can't update you on anything, in case it was you that committed the fraud. I imagine this wasn't a hard case to solve.

It's crazy to me that there's still car insurance fraud--cameras are everywhere.

It has changed a lot from even 20 years ago. Back then there were cameras everywhere, but not literally everywhere.

Old 05-07-2018, 09:35 PM

2,512 posts, read 3,056,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crd08 View Post
I think he was trying to come up with an organic, sustainable and biodegradable athletic field covering as an alternative for schools to use instead of artificial products such as Astro Tur (no, don't even think it)...

Such as Astro Turf....

Old 05-08-2018, 06:04 AM

1,092 posts, read 1,146,929 times
Quote:
He didn't get fired, though. He got suspended. With pay. On a salary of around 145K.
Is there anyone on this thread that wouldn't do that for unlimited vacation time with a $145k salary?

Old 05-08-2018, 09:56 AM

13,480 posts, read 8,369,714 times
I just don't see how he's worth that salary anymore.

Old 05-08-2018, 10:22 AM

211 posts, read 117,848 times
Two threads on the exact same topic? Why though?

Old 05-08-2018, 02:38 PM

9,398 posts, read 11,147,212 times
One sick puppy.

Quote:
OMG, yes! Everything is filmed now. You're gonna get caught, folks. Just don't do it.
He's been doing it for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfalz View Post
Is there anyone on this thread that wouldn't do that for unlimited vacation time with a $145k salary?
I'd think the public em-bare-ass-ment would prevent most people from taking that position.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events