Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2018, 06:20 PM

2,837 posts, read 2,695,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
Down, down, down, our society, we just keep going down, down, and down.....
You hit that nail right on the head, Mom
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2018, 06:26 PM

18 posts, read 16,714 times
Totally disgusting. She has to be mentally ill.

Old 05-17-2018, 06:40 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
I don't sympathize with her at all. She not only pooped in public but flung the poop at the counter. She's disgusting. She is likely mentally ill but I'm not even sure that's an excuse, either.
Yes. A person who is mentally ill can still know what he or she is doing is wrong. Take for instance someone who murders people because they believe the people are aliens, or because they want to take parts of the bodies and wear them. (Now I'm freaking myself out...) Generally they plan this, they lie in wait for a victim, they commit the acts in secrecy and they hide the evidence. Clearly they are sick, but it is also clear they KNOW what they are doing is wrong and bad.

Not that this woman killed anyone with her poo, just sayin'. I do think she is mentally off somehow (just a guess, I obviously don't "know"), AND I think she must have the capacity to know sh*tting on a floor is wrong. In the video, before she does it she yells or talks angrily and points at the floor, clearly something to the effect of: you let me into your restroom or I will do it right here! If she had no concept of right v. wrong she would not have threatened or even asked. She would have just stopped any old place in the street and done it. Or walked indoors as she had already planned to do and done it without asking for a restroom.

The report is that she had already been a problem there - it doesn't say why but it was significant enough that they asked her to leave right away.

Old 05-17-2018, 07:04 PM

2,695 posts, read 3,772,311 times
Uncivilized and just nasty.

Old 05-17-2018, 07:16 PM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
In the U.S. throwing anything at someone can be considered assault, but bodily fluids, or solids can add another, ahhhhh, element. I am surprised the authorities released her.

Old 05-17-2018, 07:50 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,382,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Not that this woman killed anyone with her poo, just sayin'. .
Not necessarily but poop has germs that can actually make people seriously sick or die. E coli and such. Flinging poop in a place where people consume food and drink? I bet they had to sanitize that whole area afterwards. I wish they would say who this woman is and give more info about her, but I'm not sure what the laws in Canada are regarding reporting of people who commit crimes.

Old 05-17-2018, 07:51 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,382,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasfinn View Post
I wonder how long the customers stayed in there ? I have a weak stomach and I know after watching the poopetrator playing catch with that oversized tootsie roll I would have been out of that place before the smell reached the tables.
I bet that's something those baristas will never forget.

Old 05-17-2018, 08:06 PM

4,208 posts, read 4,457,265 times
This is a good incident for some judge to use 'creative sentencing'.
Trying to interpret some from the article. The woman is a known prior problem at an establishment (for whatever reason: contentious, complaining, unreasonably demanding or simply bat*** crazy - based on the video I'm guessing the latter) the location denies use of facility and woman takes a dump (and throws it).

Would be entertaining to hear the 'full' story on Court TV

Hmmm, if I was a judge.....

Make her clean the Horton's public toilet for next 90 days - with supervision if necessary. If she complains put her in jail for 30 days with common criminals. Should have just left with napkins and dumped in an inauspicious place. I wonder if Canada's 'Hazmat' laws regarding fecal matter are same as USA? I imagine that store had to be shut down temporarily to be thoroughly cleaned for her not only defecating, but throwing it toward the service counter and employees after she 'finished'.

She should be made to pay for clean up and loss of business too. No reason to throw it.

Old 05-17-2018, 09:36 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,636,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciceropolo View Post
Make her clean the Horton's public toilet for next 90 days - with supervision if necessary.
After which she'd then have... a clean record? I dunno. Would you want to supervise her while she's in the toilet? Too dangerous! She could swiftly pinch out another Baby Ruth bar and hurl it at you.

Old 05-17-2018, 10:07 PM

310 posts, read 446,916 times
That’s pretty crappy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events