Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2018, 01:06 AM

15,546 posts, read 12,017,382 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
Why the word allegedly?
Because she has only been charged with a crime, not convicted.

You know that whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing.

Not that I'm saying I think she is innocent, but that's why the media uses "allegedly".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2018, 01:37 AM

30,345 posts, read 51,930,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Because she has only been charged with a crime, not convicted.

You know that whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing.

Not that I'm saying I think she is innocent, but that's why the media uses "allegedly".
The media is actually required to use “allegedly” until a verdict is passed - and if I’m not mistaken, could face fines and/or lawsuits if they fail to do so. Even if the accused has confessed to a crime, in legal terms they’re still innocent until proven/found guilty.

Old 07-20-2018, 01:45 AM

919 posts, read 609,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
Sex crimes against children and women
Sex crimes against males is just as evil as it is against "children & women".
All repeat sex offenders need to be castrated & imprisoned for a very long time. Pedophiles need to be shot.

Old 07-20-2018, 05:05 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,843,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Addiction might make someone into a thief, maybe even a prostitute if they're desperate enough... but something like this requires an inherently evil soul, so let's not blame drugs here.

I used my share of hard drugs (including meth) way back when, and the worst things I did were still fairly petty - like selling or trading items I shouldn't have. Even at "rock bottom" I was still a good person at heart, and incapable of doing anything truly horrible in nature. So no, just no.
Exactly. These POS are evil and need to be in hell ASAP. Prison first punishment(fellow prisoners will "punish"them), then execution.

Old 07-20-2018, 05:34 AM

3,398 posts, read 6,081,106 times
Death penalty is too humane for those animals.

This is why I couldn't be a cop. The temptation for revenge there would be too strong.

They should all be put in front of a firing squad without hoods so they can see their fates. I'm sure plenty of people will pay for the ammunition.

Old 07-20-2018, 05:54 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,589,417 times
How about legalizing ALL drugs so this kind of thing doesnt even happen in the first place!

Old 07-20-2018, 05:57 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,562,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
How about legalizing ALL drugs so this kind of thing doesnt even happen in the first place!
Please don't blame drugs or use it as an excuse for what these monsters did. This kind of stuff will still happen with or without drugs. I want her to get full blame for what she did and not have any excuse for it.

Old 07-20-2018, 06:17 AM

3,536 posts, read 1,708,804 times
I did not, cannot click on the link. My question is, what sort of man would want to rape anyone, let alone a 2 year old? This is despicable.

Old 07-20-2018, 09:10 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,750,199 times
All sorts of wrong here. What the mother did was inexcusable. Why is someone who is willing to prostitute out her 2 year old daughter for drug money so easily able to find people willing to take her up on the offer? If anything that's the scariest part of situations like this. Evil all round on this one.

I don't know if there is a hell but if there is you'll find these folks in the deepest part of it.

Old 07-20-2018, 01:38 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,022,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciceropolo View Post
Don't have to look at article. In in my 'mythological' governing body, all the adults involved would be promptly executed and the money saved from housing and feeding them and detoxing the baby producer as prisoners, would go into a special fund for the 2 year old to obtain appropriate therapy to help overcome the trauma and eventually find a suitable home (if possible).

And the individuals who produced the meth (if able to be identified) would also be promptly removed.

They can (and often do) make their own meth.

I have a neighbor that was making his own meth in his garage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events