U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-28-2018, 11:56 AM
 
1,313 posts, read 1,617,210 times
Reputation: 1962

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslowdodge View Post
Don't get so defensive just because YOU don't know what you're talking about. Speaking of trying to change facts, you are the one claiming she is an adolescent when she is not-so that makes you trying to change the facts.
I didn't say shoot her. That's just you trying to make everyone else look extreme. Speaking of shooting, let's say you were just glanced my a little piece of metal called a bullet. Hey it's okay, you were just glanced, right?
The trays are not lightweight aluminum, they are heavy plastic. After you get hit with a tray you just wait for it to escalate and be assaulted further? Let me hit you with a tray across the face with the edge and lets see if it physically harms you. Then when I see you won't resist I will further continue to assault you. You weren't there so your opinion is no more valid than everyone elses.

If I see you on the street being assaulted please tell me not to stop it with my sick need of violence, rather call the police and wait for 10 or 15 minutes until they show up. Of course by then you are probably seriously messed up. By this same process I should not render first aid to someone in a car wreck on fire because it's better not to get involved and cal the police.

It's easy to sit behind the keyboard and act as if you are enlightened and better than everyone else. Bringing the purge and acid attack into the conversation is silly. I'll bet you think that people with guns shooting at people should not be shot by the police, but because you don't live in reality you probably think the police can shoot the guns out of their hands because you saw it on TV.
I didn't change the facts; I only saw the video. She looked tiny and young. There is a difference between trying to determine age by sight, and you positing all these other scenarios that have no bearing on this one. You just did it again by turning an aluminum tray into a bullet!

Two people on the street is quite different than a customer and an employee - again, DIFFERENT SCENARIOS YOU ARE CREATING IN YOUR MIND.

You claim I don't know what I'm talking about, then proceed to tell me what I think about police shootings in America. You have no idea. I could be married to a cop. ;-)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-28-2018, 11:58 AM
 
1,313 posts, read 1,617,210 times
Reputation: 1962
Quote:
Originally Posted by aslowdodge View Post
Give it up. You were simply wrong and you look silly trying to now look for any angle to justify your claim.
I was wrong. Where did I say that I was correct? You are bizarre.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2018, 12:02 PM
 
1,313 posts, read 1,617,210 times
Reputation: 1962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Some people never grow up.
That's quite true. We currently have a major problem with suspended adolescence in this country. I have no idea what the future holds for these id-ridden people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2018, 06:49 PM
 
Location: Formerly Pleasanton Ca, now in Marietta Ga
4,109 posts, read 3,400,520 times
Reputation: 5633
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelenogirl View Post
I didn't change the facts; I only saw the video. She looked tiny and young. There is a difference between trying to determine age by sight, and you positing all these other scenarios that have no bearing on this one. You just did it again by turning an aluminum tray into a bullet!

Two people on the street is quite different than a customer and an employee - again, DIFFERENT SCENARIOS YOU ARE CREATING IN YOUR MIND.

You claim I don't know what I'm talking about, then proceed to tell me what I think about police shootings in America. You have no idea. I could be married to a cop. ;-)
So you made an assumption she was an adolescent by what you thought you saw despite the link provided by another poster that showed otherwise.
Then tried to base your post on the basis she was an adolescent which was wrong.
You ignored my comment on how much damage getting hit with a tray made of heavy plastic could do . It wasn't aluminum like you claimed, so you're wrong again.
I get it, you just aren't that accurate in your observation and make comments based on wrong observations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2018, 06:50 PM
 
Location: Formerly Pleasanton Ca, now in Marietta Ga
4,109 posts, read 3,400,520 times
Reputation: 5633
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelenogirl View Post
I was wrong. Where did I say that I was correct? You are bizarre.
So you knowingly make comments you know are incorrect?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2018, 06:54 PM
 
Location: southern california
55,237 posts, read 72,392,137 times
Reputation: 47449
Iím curious so why if it is all on video itís alleged tried to steal alleged hit the worker but itís employee body slams woman
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2018, 09:02 PM
 
Location: God's Country
4,645 posts, read 3,016,696 times
Reputation: 7546
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
Um, I don't think they went to finishing school...

Or even "starting" school.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2018, 09:48 PM
 
Location: Texas
6,412 posts, read 2,340,871 times
Reputation: 13753
I think it gives a poor impression of fast food workers and customers, overall.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2018, 10:06 PM
 
6,688 posts, read 2,608,873 times
Reputation: 18245
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelenogirl View Post
I didn't change the facts; I only saw the video. She looked tiny and young. There is a difference between trying to determine age by sight, and you positing all these other scenarios that have no bearing on this one. You just did it again by turning an aluminum tray into a bullet!

Two people on the street is quite different than a customer and an employee - again, DIFFERENT SCENARIOS YOU ARE CREATING IN YOUR MIND.

You claim I don't know what I'm talking about, then proceed to tell me what I think about police shootings in America. You have no idea. I could be married to a cop. ;-)
This customer looked tiny to you? I hardly know what else to say, except she was NOT "tiny".

*squints at the screen* *decides not to say anything more*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2018, 02:44 AM
 
727 posts, read 66,720 times
Reputation: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948
Iím curious so why if it is all on video itís alleged tried to steal alleged hit the worker but itís employee body slams woman
Yes video tells the truth so they do not need to listen to anyones story.... Just look at the footage for heavens sake .. You can see she started it!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top