Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2018, 01:35 AM

12,852 posts, read 7,049,406 times

Advertisements

Why don't they call the Long Island Medium
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2018, 02:16 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,521,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy Dayz View Post
He has been cleared by investigators.
The boyfriend may have been cleared but the brothers sure are an odd pair. Their interviews leave you with a feeling that something isn't quite right, very calm in their demeanor in regards to their missing sister, avoid eye contact, etc.

Also there is history of violence between them and their sister.

Old 08-12-2018, 05:32 PM

15,546 posts, read 11,926,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
The boyfriend may have been cleared but the brothers sure are an odd pair. Their interviews leave you with a feeling that something isn't quite right, very calm in their demeanor in regards to their missing sister, avoid eye contact, etc.
Not everyone is going to behave how you want them to. People deal with stress in different ways, especially when getting national attention.

Quote:
Also there is history of violence between them and their sister.
I haven't read anything on that. What type of violence, normal sibling rivelery or more extreme violence that required trips to the hospital?

She shares a car with her older brother, and he texted her that morning to see if she needed a ride to work. It doesn't sound like they have a strained or difficult relationship.

Old 08-12-2018, 05:45 PM

22,578 posts, read 24,384,716 times
Missing this long, not looking good...........hope they find her, alive.

Old 08-12-2018, 06:06 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,521,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Not everyone is going to behave how you want them to. People deal with stress in different ways, especially when getting national attention.

I haven't read anything on that. What type of violence, normal sibling rivelery or more extreme violence that required trips to the hospital?

She shares a car with her older brother, and he texted her that morning to see if she needed a ride to work. It doesn't sound like they have a strained or difficult relationship.

Yes, people handle stress differently, several people on You Tube commented about the brother's demeanor, it is strange.

There is a history of violence, the younger brother has chocked her, you can look it up. She apparently has Twitter posts about it.

Old 08-12-2018, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
There is a history of violence, the younger brother has chocked her, you can look it up. She apparently has Twitter posts about it.
Any article links to this history of violence?

The only thing I had seen on her Twitter sounded like typical sibling rough housing.

Old 08-13-2018, 03:03 AM

6,524 posts, read 6,670,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Any article links to this history of violence?

The only thing I had seen on her Twitter sounded like typical sibling rough housing.
Really....he chocked his sister out until she was unconscious. Almost killed her.

She developed a phobia about having her neck touched in any manner. There's nothing remotely normal about that behavior.

Old 08-13-2018, 05:53 AM

23,793 posts, read 33,271,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Missing this long, not looking good...........hope they find her, alive.
Did they ever have the last presser? Haven't googled yet or been to Websleuths. Her thread moves way too fast for me.

Old 08-13-2018, 08:13 AM

35,512 posts, read 17,710,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Why don't they call the Long Island Medium
That is the most cryptic way to phrase that question. ;D

First time I read it, I thought you were saying, out of the clear blue, "why don't they refer to Long Island as Medium Island".

But I think you're actually asking why don't they contact a psychic from Long Island?

Old 08-13-2018, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
That is the most cryptic way to phrase that question. ;D

First time I read it, I thought you were saying, out of the clear blue, "why don't they refer to Long Island as Medium Island".

But I think you're actually asking why don't they contact a psychic from Long Island?
Its a show, Long Island Medium.

https://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/long-island-medium/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events