Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2018, 01:19 AM

876 posts, read 813,002 times

Advertisements

I could have killed my dad because I was punched, kicked, stabbed with forks, beaten with bamboo switches which left huge red welts that were mainly on back/buttocks.

But to be honest most of my friends were getting the same or worse. One of my friends had a family with 3 boys around 13, 10 and 4, and a sister of about 9. All of them were having sex with their sister.

Sometimes, I wanted to kill him, like for my first memory on earth at around 3-4 yrs, I get to witness him beating my mom into a sobbing heap on the bathroom floor. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2018, 01:37 AM

24,615 posts, read 9,446,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I'm going to believe the daughters on this one. I hope they're not permanently scarred too badly by this. It's sad to think there are still men like this in the world.

https://www.rt.com/news/434674-russi...-father-abuse/

I wouldn't trust "Russia Today" as a reputable news source but as far as the accusations go, the daughters must have solid evidence to substantiate their claims. Scars, bruises, marks, stories, etc.

Every year, kids kill their parents (for life insurance/inheritance/mad over a disapproving relationship/etc) and investigators have to figure out what really happened.

Old 08-01-2018, 01:54 AM

652 posts, read 340,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1eutian View Post
I could have killed my dad because I was punched, kicked, stabbed with forks, beaten with bamboo switches which left huge red welts that were mainly on back/buttocks.

But to be honest most of my friends were getting the same or worse. One of my friends had a family with 3 boys around 13, 10 and 4, and a sister of about 9. All of them were having sex with their sister.

Sometimes, I wanted to kill him, like for my first memory on earth at around 3-4 yrs, I get to witness him beating my mom into a sobbing heap on the bathroom floor. Thanks!
I’m sorry for your childhood, but how in the world could you be friends with one of those boys? As you got older, did you ever consider trying to help her?

Old 08-01-2018, 02:05 AM

6,450 posts, read 9,810,701 times
I wonder why the mother didnt take the girls with her? Thats so sad that she just left them there knowing how he was.

Old 08-01-2018, 03:21 AM

2,771 posts, read 2,302,603 times
What's also sad is that this kind of child abuse happens globally every day (in some countries more than in others) but you rarely hear about it unless it becomes newsworthy.

Old 08-01-2018, 07:46 AM

14,376 posts, read 18,368,101 times
Pretty well corroborated story. But in Russia those girls are probably screwed.

Old 08-01-2018, 07:58 AM

3,563 posts, read 5,376,145 times
superimposing American family standards on someone living (in Russia) but they don't identify the families CULTURE. We have a parent couple and older son doing time in Canada for a set of honour killings, which happen ALL THE DAMN TIME up here. (honor in the USA)

In the fifties the RCMP had to go to Sikh wedding parties to ensure people didn't pull their swords and hack someone to hamburger, just like BACK IN THE OLD HOME TOWN in the Punjab.

\None of these articles are really relevant to US unless the whole group wants to come to N. America and "continue on" with their protocols.

My personal guess is that they're NOT rRussian, but from one of the "Stans". Who wrote this?

Old 08-01-2018, 08:02 AM

45,354 posts, read 60,546,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedwightguy View Post
superimposing American family standards on someone living (in Russia) but they don't identify the families CULTURE. We have a parent couple and older son doing time in Canada for a set of honour killings, which happen ALL THE DAMN TIME up here. (honor in the USA)

In the fifties the RCMP had to go to Sikh wedding parties to ensure people didn't pull their swords and hack someone to hamburger, just like BACK IN THE OLD HOME TOWN in the Punjab.

\None of these articles are really relevant to US unless the whole group wants to come to N. America and "continue on" with their protocols.

My personal guess is that they're NOT rRussian, but from one of the "Stans". Who wrote this?
Quoted for emphasis.

Not the US but an entirely different culture.

Old 08-01-2018, 08:15 AM

13,262 posts, read 8,021,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedwightguy View Post

The article states that the father stumbled bleeding from his Moscow flat. If I were going to take a guess at his religious background, I'd say Russian Orthodox.

Old 08-01-2018, 08:59 AM

652 posts, read 340,424 times
Maybe the ‘Me Too’ activists should mobilize and do whatever they can to support these girls. Don’t be like the cowardly anti slavery crowd who only protest here in the U.S., for something that happened 150 yrs ago, instead of going to other countries where slavery still exists.

Even Putin couldn’t ignore thousands of pink capped women massing at his various embassies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events