Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2018, 11:47 PM

133 posts, read 75,322 times

Advertisements

Shanann was a brand promoter of Le-Vel who sells the Thrive energy products. I have a cousin that does it, plus a woman that I am fb friends with that used to work with my mother, years and years ago...who also does it.
Attached Thumbnails
Denver dad charged/murder of wife and 2 young daughters-heroupload_1689503600.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2018, 11:58 PM

9,512 posts, read 6,093,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
I was married to an extreme narcissist, a close second to the sociopathic personality. They have absolutely no feelings really for anyone else but themselves. Zero. Even for their own children. They can fake it really well, but only for a time. Eventually, their true nature is revealed.

Most chilling to me is the doll covered with the sheet. I do not believe for one minute that the little girls posed that doll. I think he did it. He is Satan in an attractive facade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basiliximab View Post
That really chilled me too. And I usually don't get that way from pictures/movies things like that; they typically don't faze me too much.

I can't get over that either. It's like the creepiest thing I've seen in a long, long time after knowing what happened. If I had just seen it without the back story, I probably would have been like the mother thinking that's just kind of weird I guess for some kids to do. But knowing that the murder happened a short while later and he had to be thinking about this before hand is just like so disturbing.
My ex was released a few years ago after serving 15 years in prison, during which time he was formally diagnosed as a Sociopath.

While incarcerated, of course; they had him maxed out on heavy-duty anti-psychotic psychotropics. When he was released, he went off of them & back on the street drugs.

He enjoyed to “stage” as well & I learned that if something looked randomly “off”; to pay attention to my surroundings.

Leaving my apartment one afternoon, I noticed one of those toy matchbox cars hanging off my front door, wedged onto a thumbtack. I was with a friend & we both were kind of laughing about it, saying “Why would anybody want to give me a car?” ...

... Until we walked down the stairs & out into the parking lot. At which time I said: “Huh? Where’s my car ... ?”

Or the time I got up, showered & got ready for work & went fumbling around in my purse for my keys.

My keys which had been in my purse, in my room, all night, in my house, where I lived alone.

My keychain had been a gag gift from a friend who knew I hated it when people would say “You look just like a Barbie doll!” She found a miniature Barbie Doll keychain & I thought it was funny so I had my keys on it.

So I’m fumbling around & pull out my keychain & Barbie ... is headless. (Sigh)

Old 08-19-2018, 04:38 AM

9,153 posts, read 9,484,502 times
So now the defense wants the DNA from the girl's necks.

What do you want to bet that he's hoping that whatever he strangled them with had his wife's dna on it. Then he can claim she killed the girls and when he saw what she did he killed her in the heat of passion. Then he tried to cover it up to protect her perfect image.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/defense-d...194529371.html

Old 08-19-2018, 05:32 AM

17,277 posts, read 21,998,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatblueheron View Post
He is nauseating....greasy, slimy....smiling even. Fooled no one.

I just can't fathom it. How do you murder little girls?? Do you feel NOTHING?

Why can't these guys just kill themselves and leave the rest in peace...?!! Or get a d@mn divorce like the rest of us.
What was the end game here? Life insurance riches?

Old 08-19-2018, 08:08 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,844,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron61 View Post
Can anyone tell me why, if this man is found guilty, that he should not be immediately put to death? This man cannot be “rehabilitated”, he has no redeeming qualities and has crossed a line from which there is no return. He deserves no mercy, none.
Throwing him in an oil drum, filled with sludge, as he did his darling daughters; would be the way to go.

Old 08-19-2018, 08:42 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,844,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taffee72 View Post
Monster! Poor little kids, wife and unborn baby. Wonder if he was a normal guy and suddenly turned or was a sicko all along.
Beautiful Mom and Daughters, healthy, too. I wonder if he has committed crimes before this. The wife and daughters are gone, and the precious little unborn boy is gone. If this is all about adultery, why not divorce? I wonder, if showing no remorse is part of his ploy, for a plea of insanity?

What a cold vicious person. We may never know the whole sad, tragic story. Whatever the reason, this should not have happened. No way, no how. Do we ever really know some people?

Old 08-19-2018, 08:44 AM

17,400 posts, read 11,967,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron61 View Post
Can anyone tell me why, if this man is found guilty, that he should not be immediately put to death? This man cannot be “rehabilitated”, he has no redeeming qualities and has crossed a line from which there is no return. He deserves no mercy, none.
I've long advocated for the Execution Gun for situations like this. Confessed? Yup. Heinous crime? Yup. Without a doubt, committed the crime? Yup. Will either spend his life in prison or get the death penalty? Yup.

Out comes the gun. Double tap to the temple. End of story.

Old 08-19-2018, 09:37 AM

15,250 posts, read 12,947,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
I've long advocated for the Execution Gun for situations like this. Confessed? Yup. Heinous crime? Yup. Without a doubt, committed the crime? Yup. Will either spend his life in prison or get the death penalty? Yup.

Out comes the gun. Double tap to the temple. End of story.
Which would be great, I suppose, except...

What if these aren’t the only people he’s killed?

Old 08-19-2018, 09:45 AM

27,074 posts, read 11,841,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by City Guy997S View Post
What was the end game here? Life insurance riches?

Don't think it's been determined yet...can't imagine his thought processes.

Feeling so sad for her family. He likely presented as Scott Peterson, all around good guy and husband and no one had a clue about his dark thoughts. I remember when Sharon, Lacey's mom, said she finally realized Scott was the one...cut to the bone with betrayal by him.

Old 08-19-2018, 10:39 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffythewondercat View Post
Which would be great, I suppose, except...

What if these aren’t the only people he’s killed?
Thats what I thought when I heard they found the bodies in oil wells. I would bet he has put other victims in the wells over the years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events