U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2018, 07:11 PM

30,402 posts, read 9,081,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Did you hear the filthy mouth before anything even happened? That cheerleader wasn't afraid of the other girl. It was a fight started by the other girl but not bullying. I saw a few girl fights in school they all looked like this, someone had to throw the first punch.

Bullying is picking on a weak person who can't fight back either verbally, emotionally or physically, often torturing them relentlessly over a long period of time. I have never met a weak cheerleader, they have a posse of jocks behind them if they can't get the job done themselves. This was just a fight between tough girls.

Who said it was bullying? The OP, that's who.

The "filthy mouth" doesn't matter. We saw who started the fight by putting her hands on someone else. The instigator got what she deserved.

Yeah, it was a fight between two tough girls. Started by one of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2018, 07:13 PM

30,402 posts, read 9,081,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
this is sort of like the black and white version of David and Goliath......

You're supposed to say yellow shirt and cheerleader.

Old 09-12-2018, 08:16 PM

3,425 posts, read 3,241,743 times
What a fighter! Good for her.

Those boys with the ghetto lingo, though. Come on, kids, this is high school. You're in an institution of learning, not a prison yard.

Old 09-12-2018, 08:42 PM

12,986 posts, read 5,391,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I think the yellow shirt girl, because of her size, thought at first she could bully the cheerleader by intimidation. That definitely appeared to be her intention since she began the trouble.

Seeing that wasn't working, she resorted to physical bullying again thinking she had the distinct advantage. She found she didn't. The small girl knew how to take care of herself.

The big girl underestimated the small girl. To say you never met a a weak cheerleader does not mean they don't exist. That's just your experience. They may not all be weak, but the majority of cheerleaders I have known could never have taken down a girl the size of that bully. I think this cheerleader either may have special training or is just naturally a little tiger.
Probably also has a few brothers or her dad taught her how to take care of herself.

Old 09-12-2018, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Most likely never and a day.
Haha!

Old 09-12-2018, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslowdodge View Post
simply awesome. The best part is it's on youtube and not only did the girl who started it get beat down, but everyone else will see it . . . .

over

and over

and over
Thatís the worst thing. Being beat in front of your classmates is bad enough, but to have millions of people viewing and itís easily searchable means this will follow both of them around for the rest of their lives. I hope one day they remove the video.

Old 09-12-2018, 08:58 PM

459 posts, read 142,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blisterpeanuts View Post
What a fighter! Good for her.

Those boys with the ghetto lingo, though. Come on, kids, this is high school. You're in an institution of learning, not a prison yard.

They're preparing for prison.

Old 09-12-2018, 09:08 PM

7,741 posts, read 5,322,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso Gil View Post
They're preparing for prison.
The majority of the guys I knew in High School who acted like lunatics like this turned out to be fine. Out of a dozen or so, I can think of one who became a **** up.

Old 09-12-2018, 09:13 PM

5,842 posts, read 6,914,857 times
The fat girl can take a lesson from this. Being big does not help you when you challenge a physically fit athlete simply because she is small. Cheerleaders practice, workout and have self discipline. She found this out the hard way.......hilarious.

Old 09-13-2018, 08:46 AM
Status: "My eyes are rolled back so far I can see my brain." (set 10 days ago)

13,367 posts, read 11,871,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
I am waiting for a liberal news outlet to report on this.
Search under “White supremacist attacks unarmed gentle giant.”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or