U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-13-2018, 09:00 AM
 
1,212 posts, read 240,347 times
Reputation: 1589

Advertisements

This is an allegory of sorts for the nation as a whole...Whites are only gonna take so much abuse before whooping some ass....when/if they do, the ones poking the bear are in for quite a surprise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-13-2018, 10:49 AM
 
Location: The State Of California
9,121 posts, read 11,663,838 times
Reputation: 3418
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
This is an allegory of sorts for the nation as a whole...Whites are only gonna take so much abuse before whooping some ass....when/if they do, the ones poking the bear are in for quite a surprise.
I am a veteran of two different military services ,and also I have eaten dinner in the home of Marines, I have one question for you how can the dominant race in the United States get poked/abused by other races?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-13-2018, 10:54 AM
 
1,953 posts, read 752,771 times
Reputation: 7779
So skinny white entitled cheerleader decides to beat the crap out of an overweight black girl because she can. The bully is the cheerleader. Take a careful look at her face. I can't quite lipread what she is saying, but she called that girl a name which prompted a push. Beating the crap out of her that way was just more bullying.

I was bullied all the way through high school by chicks like that. The name calling and harassment is unimaginable when you're a teenager who thinks this will never end, that your life will always be this way. It takes an iron will to NEVER react, and I failed at that twice. The second time I was fighting BACK, even the teachers agreed that the other kid hit me first, yet I was the one dragged up to the principal's office with a bloody nose. I take a very dim view of bullying, and that cheerleader was the bully. She didn't need to beat the crap out of that girl, she goaded her and then CHOSE to beat the living crap out of her. I hope they kicked her off the "chearleader" team.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-13-2018, 11:34 AM
 
Location: Seminole County, FL
7,741 posts, read 5,322,246 times
Reputation: 9362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyewackette View Post
So skinny white entitled cheerleader decides to beat the crap out of an overweight black girl because she can. The bully is the cheerleader. Take a careful look at her face. I can't quite lipread what she is saying, but she called that girl a name which prompted a push. Beating the crap out of her that way was just more bullying.

I was bullied all the way through high school by chicks like that. The name calling and harassment is unimaginable when you're a teenager who thinks this will never end, that your life will always be this way. It takes an iron will to NEVER react, and I failed at that twice. The second time I was fighting BACK, even the teachers agreed that the other kid hit me first, yet I was the one dragged up to the principal's office with a bloody nose. I take a very dim view of bullying, and that cheerleader was the bully. She didn't need to beat the crap out of that girl, she goaded her and then CHOSE to beat the living crap out of her. I hope they kicked her off the "chearleader" team.
She was confronted by the big girl. While sitting down.
She was PUNCHED while SITTING.

The big girl deserved to get her butt whooped for that cheap shot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-13-2018, 11:36 AM
 
Location: Central Florida
3,048 posts, read 1,568,863 times
Reputation: 10172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyewackette View Post
So skinny white entitled cheerleader decides to beat the crap out of an overweight black girl because she can. The bully is the cheerleader. Take a careful look at her face. I can't quite lipread what she is saying, but she called that girl a name which prompted a push. Beating the crap out of her that way was just more bullying.

I was bullied all the way through high school by chicks like that. The name calling and harassment is unimaginable when you're a teenager who thinks this will never end, that your life will always be this way. It takes an iron will to NEVER react, and I failed at that twice. The second time I was fighting BACK, even the teachers agreed that the other kid hit me first, yet I was the one dragged up to the principal's office with a bloody nose. I take a very dim view of bullying, and that cheerleader was the bully. She didn't need to beat the crap out of that girl, she goaded her and then CHOSE to beat the living crap out of her. I hope they kicked her off the "chearleader" team.
Gee, from what I saw the fat girl threw the first punch, and that was a sucker punch. That is the definition of a bully. She then proceeded to get her large butt kicked by the smaller girl. My take is she saw an easy fight due to the size of the other girl and underestimated her opponent. It doesn't matter what words were spoken and you cannot decipher what was said anyway. You take the first swing you stand to get your beating. Maybe she will decide to hit the gym instead of a girl next time.

Your story has nothing to do with this. You saying she didn't need to beat the crap out of the other girl is just ignorant. That is EXACTLY what you do to a "Sucker Punch Bully".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-13-2018, 11:49 AM
 
Location: Brooklyn,NY
10,324 posts, read 12,409,777 times
Reputation: 15395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
She was confronted by the big girl. While sitting down.
She was PUNCHED while SITTING.

The big girl deserved to get her butt whooped for that cheap shot.
Agreed. The girl throwing the punch was overconfident and did not expect a whirlwind of doom from the smaller girl. She probably thought the victim would cry, fall down or be the victim of more punches and humiliation. What a surprise it must have been to the bully.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-13-2018, 12:41 PM
 
1,212 posts, read 240,347 times
Reputation: 1589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
I am a veteran of two different military services ,and also I have eaten dinner in the home of Marines, I have one question for you how can the dominant race in the United States get poked/abused by other races?
Because we are too accomodating and tolerant of others, no other race is as accomodating or torerant than white people. We built everything and yet get blamed for everything...we are all too willing to share what we built and have...right up until others get too brazen and start demanding and terrorizing us...just like the video of the cheerleader getting bullied, she was only willing to take so much.


White people are some of the most reserved people on the planet, which gives others a false sense of superiority. They mistake indifference as weakness, but when it comes down to it and we're pushed too far, we are far more capable of defending ourselves than anyone realizes.


Not too many people are willing to speak this truth...we have allowed society to silence us...but not for much longer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-13-2018, 03:51 PM
 
Location: NY in body, Mayberry in spirit.
2,550 posts, read 1,623,402 times
Reputation: 5802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
I am a veteran of two different military services ,and also I have eaten dinner in the home of Marines, I have one question for you how can the dominant race in the United States get poked/abused by other races?
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
Because we are too accomodating and tolerant of others, no other race is as accomodating or torerant than white people. We built everything and yet get blamed for everything...we are all too willing to share what we built and have...right up until others get too brazen and start demanding and terrorizing us...just like the video of the cheerleader getting bullied, she was only willing to take so much.


White people are some of the most reserved people on the planet, which gives others a false sense of superiority. They mistake indifference as weakness, but when it comes down to it and we're pushed too far, we are far more capable of defending ourselves than anyone realizes.


Not too many people are willing to speak this truth...we have allowed society to silence us...but not for much longer.
Sorry Howest, but the jarhead schooled you!
BTW, why is having dinner with marines relavent to anything?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-13-2018, 06:47 PM
Status: "My eyes are rolled back so far I can see my brain." (set 10 days ago)
 
Location: Here.
13,367 posts, read 11,871,000 times
Reputation: 15700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
I am a veteran of two different military services ,and also I have eaten dinner in the home of Marines, I have one question for you how can the dominant race in the United States get poked/abused by other races?
I have a question for you, veteran: How can a dominant country like the US get poked/abused by other countries/terrorists?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-13-2018, 07:02 PM
 
1,212 posts, read 240,347 times
Reputation: 1589
I bounced at large night clubs for many years, I'm a big guy and quite capable, yet I cannot tell you how much abuse bouncers, including myself had to take...we knew we could easily wipe the floor with these "bullies". We had to show restraint though...but when they finally crossed the line and got dropped, all of a sudden WE were the bullies...


Same thing with this conversation, many bullies like to poke the bear, they think it empowers them...makes them look big...problem is that they get too empowered and cross the line...and get served...then cry that they were the victim.


Most white people just want to be left alone and don't really care what other races do until it is being forced upon them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top