U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2018, 08:55 AM

9,447 posts, read 7,598,173 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Right, if it’s a girl defending herself from another girl-bully they’re both “trash.”

If it’s a guy defending himself from a bully he’s a “hero.”

What was the girl who was attacked supposed to do, sit there and become a punching bag because it wouldn’t have been “ladylike” to defend herself?
Where are the "gentlemen" in the crowd who should have prevented this instead of filming it and cheering it on???
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2018, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Probably also has a few brothers or her dad taught her how to take care of herself.
Yep. The definition of a West Virginia virgin is a girl who can still outrun her brothers.

Old 09-14-2018, 09:08 AM

593 posts, read 304,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Where are the "gentlemen" in the crowd who should have prevented this instead of filming it and cheering it on???
Seriously? That disappeared with the Beaver and Mr. Cleaver. My “talk”with my sons is do not involve yourself in others disputes. In fact, vacate the area. When cops show up, they arrest a bunch and let the DA and courts sort it out. And especially with women keep your hands off—-period. There are no winners in this mess. Gentlemen indeed. Mind your own business.

Old 09-14-2018, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyewackette View Post
So skinny white entitled cheerleader decides to beat the crap out of an overweight black girl because she can. The bully is the cheerleader. Take a careful look at her face. I can't quite lipread what she is saying, but she called that girl a name which prompted a push. Beating the crap out of her that way was just more bullying.

I was bullied all the way through high school by chicks like that. The name calling and harassment is unimaginable when you're a teenager who thinks this will never end, that your life will always be this way. It takes an iron will to NEVER react, and I failed at that twice. The second time I was fighting BACK, even the teachers agreed that the other kid hit me first, yet I was the one dragged up to the principal's office with a bloody nose. I take a very dim view of bullying, and that cheerleader was the bully. She didn't need to beat the crap out of that girl, she goaded her and then CHOSE to beat the living crap out of her. I hope they kicked her off the "chearleader" team.
The beast in yellow INVADED THE SPACE of the cheerleader who was seated in a chair. It was HER choice to approach the cheerleader and start arguing with her. She was not compelled to be there.

Old 09-14-2018, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
Gee, from what I saw the fat girl threw the first punch, and that was a sucker punch. That is the definition of a bully. She then proceeded to get her large butt kicked by the smaller girl. My take is she saw an easy fight due to the size of the other girl and underestimated her opponent. It doesn't matter what words were spoken and you cannot decipher what was said anyway. You take the first swing you stand to get your beating. Maybe she will decide to hit the gym instead of a girl next time.

Your story has nothing to do with this. You saying she didn't need to beat the crap out of the other girl is just ignorant. That is EXACTLY what you do to a "Sucker Punch Bully".

The fat girl also mistakenly assumed that because she was wearing her cheerleader uniform, the white girl was under some "conduct rules" that would have prevented her from defending herself.

Old 09-14-2018, 10:05 AM

1,225 posts, read 241,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Didn't you hear....there's equality now, women are just as capable as men. They can be cops, firefighters and combat troops just like the men and do just as good a job too! So why would a girl need a boy to ride in and save the day?
Besides I only saw one male in the video and he was black...most young black males like this sort of thing....can rarely fight one on one.

They have to mob one guy with several of themselves...there's tons of videos of this same thing out there.

The only thing that impressed me with this young man was that he only hooted and hollered...I half expected him to hit or kick the white chick when she was on the ground....that seems to be what happenes in all the other videos.

Old 09-14-2018, 10:22 AM

583 posts, read 739,734 times
Am I the only one who thinks this is hot?

I'll be watching this over and over and over.....

Old 09-14-2018, 10:45 AM

26,890 posts, read 38,142,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
I am waiting for a liberal news outlet to report on this.

You win dumbest post of the month.

Old 09-14-2018, 10:46 AM

26,890 posts, read 38,142,724 times
I tell anyone with children to send them to self defense classes.

Old 09-14-2018, 11:03 AM

5,106 posts, read 6,064,394 times
this sort of thing does happen.

opposing team cheerleaders pushed and tried to intimidate my daughter (also a little cheerleader) and her team mates before and during a game back in the day. Parents of opposing team cheerleaders/athletes threw hard candies at my daughter's cheer team mates and called insults to the girls by name (since names were embroidered on cheerleader bags and such).

They did not go after a cheerleader and punch her; they just pushed and tried to overpower the littler girls. Didn't work. The much larger opposing team cheerleaders did not reckon with how athletic the girls were and the physical abilities the girls had to leap and perform perfectly legal kicks and jumps that returned pressure on the bigger girls forcing them to return down court.

This punching is beyond the pale and I don't blame the girl for exploding on the offender.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or