Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2018, 04:10 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,437,452 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Did you hear the filthy mouth before anything even happened? That cheerleader wasn't afraid of the other girl. It was a fight started by the other girl but not bullying. I saw a few girl fights in school they all looked like this, someone had to throw the first punch.

Bullying is picking on a weak person who can't fight back either verbally, emotionally or physically, often torturing them relentlessly over a long period of time. I have never met a weak cheerleader, they have a posse of jocks behind them if they can't get the job done themselves. This was just a fight between tough girls.
I think the yellow shirt girl, because of her size, thought at first she could bully the cheerleader by intimidation. That definitely appeared to be her intention since she began the trouble.

Seeing that wasn't working, she resorted to physical bullying again thinking she had the distinct advantage. She found she didn't. The small girl knew how to take care of herself.

The big girl underestimated the small girl. To say you never met a a weak cheerleader does not mean they don't exist. That's just your experience. They may not all be weak, but the majority of cheerleaders I have known could never have taken down a girl the size of that bully. I think this cheerleader either may have special training or is just naturally a little tiger.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2018, 05:12 PM

2,575 posts, read 2,075,155 times
I don't think we know enough to determine what was really happening here. I agree with others who say it looks like a girl fight. Sounds like the girl in yellow confronted the cheerleader for talking about her, or gossiping, etc. Cheerleader denied it (and who knows if thats true). But girl in yellow threw the first punch, so she got what she had coming. The cheerleader didn't want to fight, girl in yellow could have and should have walked away.

Old 09-12-2018, 05:40 PM

579 posts, read 367,554 times
The saddest part of this is that someone took a vertical video.

Old 09-12-2018, 05:43 PM

19,610 posts, read 12,212,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I think the yellow shirt girl, because of her size, thought at first she could bully the cheerleader by intimidation. That definitely appeared to be her intention since she began the trouble.

Seeing that wasn't working, she resorted to physical bullying again thinking she had the distinct advantage. She found she didn't. The small girl knew how to take care of herself.

The big girl underestimated the small girl. To say you never met a a weak cheerleader does not mean they don't exist. That's just your experience. They may not all be weak, but the majority of cheerleaders I have known could never have taken down a girl the size of that bully. I think this cheerleader either may have special training or is just naturally a little tiger.
I didn't mean they could all beat up a bigger girl. They have social clout. She had a confident mouth. They are not a great target because people will defend them. If anyone touched our cheerleaders some football guys or gigantic softball girls would be looking for blood.

When the kid bullied me in school I was not popular so I was on my own and if I fought back that kid's pack would have been on me. I didn't have a pack. My strategy was keeping it cool and using stealth and smarts to get justice when the time was right.

Old 09-12-2018, 05:51 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,398,243 times
I wonder how long it will be until a BLM team is at that school soon boycotting that Big Bertha got owned.

Old 09-12-2018, 05:56 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,576,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvert Hall '62 View Post
this is sort of like the black and white version of David and Goliath......

Old 09-12-2018, 05:59 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,576,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
I wonder how long it will be until a BLM team is at that school soon boycotting that Big Bertha got owned.
Most likely never and a day.

Old 09-12-2018, 06:04 PM

50,251 posts, read 47,011,154 times
Chunky chick got PWNed!! Idiot. Pick on an athlete and you are probably going to regret it. Some of these girls have serious upper body strength in gymnastics.

Old 09-12-2018, 06:17 PM

830 posts, read 486,260 times
I saw the video this morning, and I must say I found it a bit heartwarming to see the yellow shirt girl's situation change from that of intimidator and sucker-puncher to punching bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
More of a clothesline/tackle, looked like a bona fide WWE move. The small girls speed was too much, the bully did not expect a fast, pummeling barrage like that. Those blows add up fast to a world of hurt. Its very disorienting to defend against that too.
This is some pretty high caliber play calling. I had to watch it a few times, in an attempt to understand if it was a bona fide ***-whooping or just some lucky tumbles that went the cheerleader's way. It seems to have been the former. The phrase "beast mode" was properly referenced elsewhere in the thread. The cheerleader had a big advantage in speed, reach, and surprise.

Old 09-12-2018, 06:32 PM

10,345 posts, read 8,561,064 times
simply awesome. The best part is it's on youtube and not only did the girl who started it get beat down, but everyone else will see it . . . .

over

and over

and over
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events