Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2018, 07:03 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 3 days ago)

35,614 posts, read 17,940,183 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
Because we are too accomodating and tolerant of others, no other race is as accomodating or torerant than white people. We built everything and yet get blamed for everything...we are all too willing to share what we built and have...right up until others get too brazen and start demanding and terrorizing us...just like the video of the cheerleader getting bullied, she was only willing to take so much.

White people are some of the most reserved people on the planet, which gives others a false sense of superiority. They mistake indifference as weakness, but when it comes down to it and we're pushed too far, we are far more capable of defending ourselves than anyone realizes.

Not too many people are willing to speak this truth...we have allowed society to silence us...but not for much longer.
Did you just . . . say that?

I would suggest you read. Just to go the history section of your library, pick up books and read them.

It is true that other cultures can be cruel to each other, specifically the horrors in Africa and the injustices in India, and China, but when you're talking about injustices that cross racial boundaries, there's no race that's beaten out euro white folks for murder, torture and injustice against other cultures, in current times - say, the last 300 years.

Up until, like, 60 years ago Black people minding their own business had every reason to feel real fear in the presence of white people in the US.

How "tolerant" is an atom bomb? How "tolerant" is the Klan?

I don't mean to conflate the two, the atom bomb was more or less a justifiable retaliation, the Klan was just crazy people trying to terrify other people, but you can't say either example is tolerance and accommodation. White people either strike first, or they strike back harder in a conflict.

Like this cheerleader, who I think was likely the actual bully in this situation. We don't know the past history. It seems unlikely a fat girl would be the first to start a war with a cheerleader.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2018, 07:42 PM

380 posts, read 652,625 times
The fat girl got whomped!

Old 09-13-2018, 08:06 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,398,530 times
The White girl clearly indicated she didn't want to get into a fight, but the Black girl persisted. Could have the White girl be more resilient and not fight back? Sure. However, then this story might not have gone as viral.

Old 09-13-2018, 08:25 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,118,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Yes, I did!

Quote:
I would suggest you read. Just to go the history section of your library, pick up books and read them.
First of all, I said MOST...not ALL. I should've specified that the white Lefties are not very tolerant and often start things....like the clan, wars etc.. yes, Bushes were lefties/progressives and started wars just like the Democrats always do. They are a shining example of how the term RINO came about.

Perhaps you should read actual documents and not someone's opinion of history...

Quote:
It is true that other cultures can be cruel to each other, specifically the horrors in Africa and the injustices in India, and China, but when you're talking about injustices that cross racial boundaries, there's no race that's beaten out euro white folks for murder, torture and injustice against other cultures, in current times - say, the last 300 years.
Like I said, we are far more capable of defending ourselves when attacked....FWIW, most of the aggression by whites was done in retaliation and mostly done by the British.

Quote:
Up until, like, 60 years ago Black people minding their own business had every reason to feel real fear in the presence of white people in the US.
It's true, Democrats were very oppressive towards the blacks, until Johnson decided to take a different tact and decided his policies would Have them N*****s voting for Democrats for the bext 200 years.

Quote:
Again, I should've specified the intolerance of the Left.

Quote:
I don't mean to conflate the two, the atom bomb was more or less a justifiable retaliation, the Klan was just crazy people trying to terrify other people, but you can't say either example is tolerance and accommodation. White people either strike first, or they strike back harder in a conflict.
Quote:
Like this cheerleader, who I think was likely the actual bully in this situation. We don't know the past history. It seems unlikely a fat girl would be the first to start a war with a cheerleader.
So on one hand you admit that we don't know the history, then go on and proclaim the white girl as the aggressor? THAT is exactly what I mean by white people being poked....you have NO data to back up that iotwas the white girl actually being the bully...ALL the evidence shows it was the balck girl yet you blame the white girl!

You say it seems unlikely that the fat, black girl would start ity...yet you can see with your own eyes that she did...repeatedly until she got owned! Why do you believe otherwise? Is it because you believe all problems are the fault of white people? Like Obama did with the police shootings...jump in without any facts and start blaming the white people...racist much?

Old 09-13-2018, 10:03 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,576,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
I have a question for you, veteran: How can a dominant country like the US get poked/abused by other countries/terrorists?
The last country that I know of that abused the United States of America was the country of Japan , and they got the (Atomic Bomb) dropped on them....LOL

Old 09-13-2018, 10:12 PM

9,469 posts, read 10,797,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
Because we are too accomodating and tolerant of others, no other race is as accomodating or torerant than white people. We built everything and yet get blamed for everything...we are all too willing to share what we built and have...right up until others get too brazen and start demanding and terrorizing us...just like the video of the cheerleader getting bullied, she was only willing to take so much.

White people are some of the most reserved people on the planet, which gives others a false sense of superiority. They mistake indifference as weakness, but when it comes down to it and we're pushed too far, we are far more capable of defending ourselves than anyone realizes.

Not too many people are willing to speak this truth...we have allowed society to silence us...but not for much longer.
I could not think of a better way of saying this. I could not agree with you more. We have taken too much abuse already, we have no reason to keep putting up with this. I applaud the parents of that little girl for teaching her to be disciplined, tough and willing to stand up to aggressors.

Old 09-14-2018, 12:49 AM

2,709 posts, read 2,281,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post

Wow, you are wrong in so many ways, I had to take off my shoes to finish counting.

Old 09-14-2018, 06:41 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,527,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvert Hall '62 View Post
Pint-Sized Cheerleader Pummels Bully
Nothing says "newsworthy!" as loudly as a HS catfight.

Carry on.

Old 09-14-2018, 07:57 AM

8,886 posts, read 4,576,131 times
Ya know, we could have all predicted which posters would claim the white girl was at fault.

Old 09-14-2018, 08:54 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,725,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotteborn View Post
HaHa I love it! The bully got just what she deserved. Too funny!
The beast who started it will go get her "cousins" who will get revenge when the cheerleader girl is somewhere by herself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events