Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2018, 08:11 PM

2,570 posts, read 2,053,652 times

Advertisements

"Experience something different
With our new imported toy,
She's loving, warm, inflatable
And a guarantee of joy"

- G. Sumner
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2018, 10:49 PM

7,629 posts, read 4,549,525 times
LOL, so many good responses and ways to go with this. Imagine being the first loser to get the clap from a doll.

Just watch out for the Hazel Diane "Rasheeda" Moore model. Heard that ***** set up Marion Barry.

Old 09-18-2018, 12:07 AM

26,272 posts, read 8,402,594 times
This is a real interesting subject, delving into the minds of certain kinds of mainly men. I remember a film back in the 70s called 'The Stepford Wives.' The men of a town wanted robot copies of their wives who wanted nothing more than to please the husband. They dressed nicely all the time, with make up and hair perfect. They didn't work, but just went shopping, and looked after their home. The husband was treated like a King, and his every desire satisfied.

As the film progressed, more and more men traded in their real wives, for a robot version. I think these men with the dolls have a similar mind set to those in the film. They want this beautiful doll who they can dress as they like, and have sex with. The doll just sits there totally controlled by the male owner. Obviously, the dolls are far less than human, but, if such dolls can ever be made to talk, and respond in a more realistic manner, how many more men would want one? It is a curious thought for sure, about human relationships, and what some men in particular want instead.

Old 09-18-2018, 12:44 AM

1,768 posts, read 1,228,770 times
i am reminded of that movie lars and the real girl.

about a year ago i saw a man pushing a life sized life like woman doll in a wheelchair at the mall. it was funny because i was walking towards him and he went past me and i did a double take look back at him because i wasn't sure i just saw what i thought i just saw and then i saw, and then i saw this couple near me get a giggle out of my reaction. we just all smiled at each other. none of us said a word. i did sneak a picture of that same man a little later, he was going into an elevator with his doll friend.

i just wonder what goes through his mind, hm i think i'll take betsy to the mall today! get's her all seated in the wheelchair and off they go!

Old 09-18-2018, 03:30 AM

23,159 posts, read 26,116,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by engineman View Post
Did they have a Monica Lewinsky doll?
Actually.....not suitable for here but if you google using the right key words...…..

Old 09-18-2018, 04:18 AM

16,173 posts, read 10,319,199 times
Ewww. Just....ewwww.

Old 09-18-2018, 09:43 AM

11,035 posts, read 6,584,311 times
Then there was the movie not too long ago---"Her", same idea.

Also a creepy but fascinating episode of "Black Mirror" with a life-like husband re-creation. He ended up locked in the attic but the kid visited him up there for 15 min. a day.

Old 09-18-2018, 10:24 AM

13,262 posts, read 7,977,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand&Salt View Post
Then there was the movie not too long ago---"Her", same idea.

Also a creepy but fascinating episode of "Black Mirror" with a life-like husband re-creation. He ended up locked in the attic but the kid visited him up there for 15 min. a day.

There's also the show "Humans".

Old 09-18-2018, 11:47 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,511,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
This is a real interesting subject, delving into the minds of certain kinds of mainly men. I remember a film back in the 70s called 'The Stepford Wives.' The men of a town wanted robot copies of their wives who wanted nothing more than to please the husband. They dressed nicely all the time, with make up and hair perfect. They didn't work, but just went shopping, and looked after their home. The husband was treated like a King, and his every desire satisfied.

As the film progressed, more and more men traded in their real wives, for a robot version. I think these men with the dolls have a similar mind set to those in the film. They want this beautiful doll who they can dress as they like, and have sex with. The doll just sits there totally controlled by the male owner. Obviously, the dolls are far less than human, but, if such dolls can ever be made to talk, and respond in a more realistic manner, how many more men would want one? It is a curious thought for sure, about human relationships, and what some men in particular want instead.
That is what the really expensive sex dolls/robots are like today, they are advertised for sexual purposes, but they are essentially a bipedal android that can perform other tasks as well, they can move around, talk, walk, etc.

Old 09-18-2018, 02:00 PM

777 posts, read 876,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
Pros:
The dolls don't get headaches.
The dolls don't ***** about the garage needing cleaned.
The dolls don't hog the bed, unless you want them to.

Con:
No foreplay, and she just lays there.
No telling you how big you are(I can dream).
No making a snack after sex.

Give sex doll technology time and the cons will be solved.
(The "how big you are" is the easiest. That goes back to
the pull-string See and Say toys. Now it can be accomplished
with a million flattering phrases on a silicon chip).

The type of man who would want a sex doll is the
type that would also be a wife abuser: a man with a
fragile ego that can't handle negative feedback.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events