Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2018, 07:37 PM

4,361 posts, read 7,074,989 times

Advertisements

News item:

Police Shut Down Italy's First Sex Doll Brothel
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2018, 07:49 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,629 posts, read 17,961,729 times
Ok. That's got to rank high as one of the worst jobs ever. Spend 2 hours cleaning a silicon sex doll after a "use". I bet those employees would have some stories to tell.

Old 09-16-2018, 08:14 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,380,774 times
That's totally gross and i can see why it was shut down. The people patronizing it are pathetic.

Old 09-16-2018, 09:51 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,629 posts, read 17,961,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
That's totally gross and i can see why it was shut down. The people patronizing it are pathetic.
Why would police shut a business down just because the patrons are pathetic?

Old 09-17-2018, 03:02 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 2 days ago)

27,175 posts, read 13,455,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Why would police shut a business down just because the patrons are pathetic?
The sex dolls filed a complaint.

#MeToo Dolly

If this had been a British Sex Doll brothel, we would have taken the doll out for a meal, would have taken the time to get to know her, would have remarked how beautiful she was, would have met her parents, would have taken her to the pictures and gone shopping with her etc etc.

Italians are just wham bam thank you mam, it''s no wonder these dolls are so upset - next time at least briing flowers and chocolates.

Old 09-17-2018, 03:29 AM

26,272 posts, read 8,428,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
The sex dolls filed a complaint.

#MeToo Dolly

If this had been a British Sex Doll brothel, we would have taken the doll out for a meal, would have taken the time to get to know her, would have remarked how beautiful she was, would have met her parents, would have taken her to the pictures and gone shopping with her etc etc.

Italians are just wham bam thank you mam, it''s no wonder these dolls are so upset - next time at least briing flowers and chocolates.
Now, that is funny BNW........ The British would also have of course, a bicycle puncture kit with them in case of any leaks. Always be prepared.......

Old 09-17-2018, 03:41 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,394,464 times
Sounds like a bad business plan. Why don't the patrons just buy their own dolls?

Old 09-17-2018, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylisa7 View Post
Sounds like a bad business plan. Why don't the patrons just buy their own dolls?
That's exactly what I said to my wife Lisa! Why rent, when you can be an owner?

Old 09-17-2018, 04:10 AM

Many decades ago, a huge sex shop opened on Charing Cross Road in London. It was an 'Anne Summers' joint if I remember correctly. There were shopping karts at the entrance for bulk buying.

There were couples walking in and out, so I decided to go in with my girl friend of the time. Well, I had never seen anything like it. Huge glass cases, with 'stuff' in them, and a nice young lady stood behind every counter, ready to help with purchases.

I was only in my late teens, and didn't even know what most of the items for sale were for. I was too embarrassed to ask........ Towards the back of the store was sex dolls on a wall. All in a row, with basic models, all the way up to de luxe.......

Those top of the range were something to see. I would think they're even more realistic nowadays. It's a funny old world for sure......

Old 09-17-2018, 04:17 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,394,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
Many decades ago, a huge sex shop opened on Charing Cross Road in London. It was an 'Anne Summers' joint if I remember correctly. There were shopping karts at the entrance for bulk buying.

There were couples walking in and out, so I decided to go in with my girl friend of the time. Well, I had never seen anything like it. Huge glass cases, with 'stuff' in them, and a nice young lady stood behind every counter, ready to help with purchases.

I was only in my late teens, and didn't even know what most of the items for sale were for. I was too embarrassed to ask........ Towards the back of the store was sex dolls on a wall. All in a row, with basic models, all the way up to de luxe.......

Those top of the range were something to see. I would think they're even more realistic nowadays. It's a funny old world for sure......

Ha, ha. Well I imagine dolls would be a whole lot cheaper than a girlfriend. People have all kinds of fetishes First time I went into an adult shop I didn't know what a lot of things were for and I probably still don't, lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events