Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2018, 10:17 AM

1,790 posts, read 1,413,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeCloser View Post
She saw that she was mistaken, and publicly told the little boy she was sorry. People are calling for jail time?? LMAO, get a life please and learn how to accept an apology. You may have to give one one day when you make a mistake.

Old 10-14-2018, 10:31 AM

8,583 posts, read 16,010,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
Why is this issue about black/white? What a waste of time.
Media does that to make it a bigger story.
"a boy accidentally touched a lady in crowded store and lady accuses him of groping her" isn't a big enough story for the news-media.

Old 10-14-2018, 11:23 AM

13,480 posts, read 8,380,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly237 View Post
Media does that to make it a bigger story.
"a boy accidentally touched a lady in crowded store and lady accuses him of groping her" isn't a big enough story for the news-media.
The fact that it's a grown woman accusing a child of molesting her and calling the police on him, does make it a media story. IMO, I bet she's a pedophile, as she claims she's had other experiences like this with kids. I think she's projecting her own problem and blaming the children for her pedophilia issues.

Old 10-14-2018, 11:25 AM

12,883 posts, read 13,988,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
The fact that it's a grown woman accusing a child of molesting her and calling the police on him, does make it a media story. IMO, I bet she's a pedophile, as she claims she's had other experiences like this with kids. I think she's projecting her own problem and blaming the children for her pedophilia issues.
lol what

Old 10-14-2018, 11:26 AM

Quote:
She saw that she was mistaken, and publicly told the little boy she was sorry. People are calling for jail time?? LMAO, get a life please and learn how to accept an apology. :
I'd be just fine with her going doing some jail time. She scared those children to death and accused the 9 year old of sexually assaulting her; at his age he may not even know what that means. She's a disgusting pig and I can't believe people are defending her.

Old 10-14-2018, 11:43 AM

Quote:
The fact that it's a grown woman accusing a child of molesting her and calling the police on him, does make it a media story.
Maybe a small news story. But the media adds in race to try to create a bigger story. They know what they are doing and it worked to sell the story.
The media is responsible for some of the racial tension lately.

This is a headlines they run with
" VIDEO CLEARS BLACK BOY WHITE WOMAN ACCUSED OF GROPING HER"

For what it's worth I think she is nuts to accuse a kid just because she got bumped..
But I don't think it's a white/black issue.

Old 10-14-2018, 11:49 AM

4,004 posts, read 2,082,195 times
Quote:
I'd be just fine with her going doing some jail time. She scared those children to death and accused the 9 year old of sexually assaulting her; at his age he may not even know what that means. She's a disgusting pig and I can't believe people are defending her.
She accused him of inappropriately brushing up against her backside, when clearly his backpack did that instead in a crowded store.

There is no record of anyone calling the police. So...if she WAS molested by a nine year old in a crowded store, and DID call the police - they had no plans of showing up. Imagine that!!!

Maybe we can witch-hunt his backpack, lol?

Old 10-14-2018, 11:53 AM

Quote:

There is no record of anyone calling the police.
Video clearly shows her calling and talking to police

Old 10-14-2018, 11:53 AM

Quote:
She accused him of inappropriately brushing up against her backside, when clearly his backpack did that instead in a crowded store.

There is no record of anyone calling the police. So...if she WAS molested by a nine year old in a crowded store, and DID call the police - they had no plans of showing up. Imagine that!!!
l:
Watch the video. Your facts are all wrong. She stated "sexual assault". She didn't accuse him of brushing up against her, she said "he sexually assaulted me." She believed she had been sexually assaulted. Even if she didn't place a call to the police, she was pretending to do this which scared the family. If someone accused your child of something so heinous, you would be scared as well. I do not feel sorry for this woman. She brought all this on herself.

Old 10-14-2018, 12:00 PM

4,004 posts, read 2,082,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly237 View Post
Video clearly shows her calling and talking to police
I don't know what video you are talking about - but the Police stated that no one called them about the incident. It was on Channel 12 news - both the video of the offending backpack as well as the Police statement of having received no such call.

No worries. I would totally believe that you feel the Police might be in cahoots with the mistaken woman.

I will submit for your consideration the fact that the mistaken woman bothered to publicly say she was sorry for the mistake. What a fiend! Making a mistake and then having the unmitigated gall to publicly tell the little boy she was sorry...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events