Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2019, 11:26 PM

31,897 posts, read 26,926,466 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
Updates and much more info are on the True Crimes forum.

So thankful Jayme survived her murderous kidnapper and will be with her very loving extended family. And I'm also thankful the suspect is now securely in police custody, and if found guilty, will likely be imprisoned for the rest of his life.
Three hots and a cot for rest of his natural life?

Someone get me a horse and some rope. If you can't find a horse a flatbed truck will do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2019, 06:37 AM

3,563 posts, read 1,877,462 times
What excellent and unexpected news!

I know pedo freaks come in all appearances BUT am I alone in thinking this particular freak looks EXACTLY like what I picture them looking like? A homely loser who likely cannot get females. He really is super homely.

Hope his life in prison is a constant daily horror.

Old 01-13-2019, 06:53 PM

3,128 posts, read 2,253,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Three hots and a cot for rest of his natural life?

Someone get me a horse and some rope. If you can't find a horse a flatbed truck will do.
I’ll never understand why anyone would think life in prison is sufficient punishment for such heinous crimes. Free food, medical, shelter, clothing is punishment? And don’t even say they have lost their freedom and how horrible that will be for them. Upon conviction this animal should be given 10 minutes to make things right with his Maker and executed in the exact same manner as he executed this girls parents.

Old 01-13-2019, 06:59 PM

37,593 posts, read 45,950,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron61 View Post
I’ll never understand why anyone would think life in prison is sufficient punishment for such heinous crimes. Free food, medical, shelter, clothing is punishment? And don’t even say they have lost their freedom and how horrible that will be for them. Upon conviction this animal should be given 10 minutes to make things right with his Maker and executed in the exact same manner as he executed this girls parents.
I agree 100%.

Old 01-14-2019, 09:18 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,415,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VexedAndSolitary View Post

I know pedo freaks come in all appearances BUT am I alone in thinking this particular freak looks EXACTLY like what I picture them looking like? A homely loser who likely cannot get females. He really is super homely.

This is so off the mark. He looks like an average guy. I have seen and known men who were far worse looking physically who had and have happy relationships with willing participants. We don't know what his dating history is, but if he struggled with attracting the attention of women it wasn't because his looks were unbearable.

I find the sentence above, "A homely loser who likely cannot get females," rather telling though. Referring to women as 'females' and the verb 'to get' as if they are something to be acquired, like a TV set.

I am glad they have the suspect in custody and I hope the punishment fits the crime. Projecting about what sort of life he will have in prison, and wishing that it is a daily horror...ok.

Old 01-14-2019, 09:26 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 2 days ago)

35,607 posts, read 17,927,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VexedAndSolitary View Post

I have to say, I completely agree with you on appearance.

When the wrong mug shot was originally posted on a crime website, showing a guy who looked like an ex high school football player, big dark haired guy, I thought well wow. THAT is not what I expected her kidnapper to look like! Then when the real mugshot was tweeted out, yes. Yep, that's the guy! A little worm.

I wonder if this perp even sounds like Kip Dynamite? (Don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with hot babes all day, Napoleon).

Old 01-14-2019, 11:41 AM

50,721 posts, read 36,411,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
This is so off the mark. He looks like an average guy. I have seen and known men who were far worse looking physically who had and have happy relationships with willing participants. We don't know what his dating history is, but if he struggled with attracting the attention of women it wasn't because his looks were unbearable.

I find the sentence above, "A homely loser who likely cannot get females," rather telling though. Referring to women as 'females' and the verb 'to get' as if they are something to be acquired, like a TV set.

I am glad they have the suspect in custody and I hope the punishment fits the crime. Projecting about what sort of life he will have in prison, and wishing that it is a daily horror...ok.
I don’t think he was ugly either, and probably looked better with hair ( he shaved it before committing the crime to avoid leaving DNA evidence). But I think he struggled socially. In high school he was voted “Quietest” student.

Old 01-14-2019, 12:09 PM

15,250 posts, read 12,947,351 times
Every time one of these missing women gets free of their captor and makes it to safety, I hope it seems more possible for women who are still in captivity and those who will be taken to believe they can get away.

These psychopaths want their captives to believe they have no hope of escape and that their families have forgotten about them.

Old 01-14-2019, 12:12 PM

2,660 posts, read 1,553,563 times
The guy has totally average looks, and to be honest I don't think there's much of a correlation there. Ted Bundy was a good looking guy and look how he spent his time.
As far as what to do with him, I'm all for stringing him up, but the death penalty for some reason is rarely given.

Last edited by duke944; 01-14-2019 at 12:39 PM..

Old 01-14-2019, 12:50 PM

4,991 posts, read 5,282,508 times
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-murder.html

Daily Mail story with some new details.

It's Daily Mail so not always reliable. According to this story, people knew Patterson had her. This story contradicts the police. Patterson did not just step in a few feet inside the house. He walked into the bathroom also. Earlier stories have said Denice was barricaded behind the door by herself. According to this, Jayme was with her.

Last edited by Sarahsez; 01-14-2019 at 12:59 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events