U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 07:58 PM

93 posts, read 72,146 times

Advertisements

It's probably a good thing that I wasn't in line behind that guy or one of us would have gotten a good a$$ kicking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 08:37 PM

1,926 posts, read 3,770,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4g4m View Post
All of this because of the new 'no more straws' law, unless you ask for one.
This did not happen because of straws.

This happened because a pathetic coward felt entitled to take his impotent rage issues and life failures out on a petite female, or "b_tch" as he called her. This misogynist wouldn't have had the balls to lunge at and grab one of the dudes behind that counter...you know...someone is own damned size. This waste of life was looking for any excuse to assert his dominance. If it weren't straws, it would be about napkins. Or extra dipping sauce. Or pickles. Or ketchup. Or the dollar menu.

Old Yesterday, 11:43 PM

31,928 posts, read 9,470,665 times
And her co-workers told HER to take a break!

Old Yesterday, 11:51 PM

295 posts, read 71,026 times
The much-larger-and-stronger customer didn't just "grab her by the collar", he darn near pulled her out of her shoes - he "battered" her, plain and simple. And then she battered him back, opening a can of whoopa** on him that he sure didn't expect, LOL. Her co-workers were like deer in the headlights, they weren't expecting, or trained, for something like this, it only lasted less than ten seconds or so. But once it was broken up, they would have been wrong to pile on the guy, since no more contact was being made - they were right to de-escalate it and wait for the cops. I sure hope she didn't break any bones in her hand on that lunkhead's pumpkin. McD's needs to trespass that guy from every one of their stores, and Dana White needs to recruit Yasmine, she's got good instincts.

Old Today, 12:10 AM

669 posts, read 534,933 times
Kinda amazed that this hasn't turned into a race issue yet, here at CD.

Old Today, 12:34 AM

5,767 posts, read 5,213,998 times
That little girl beat the breaks off that dude. It was glorious to watch.

It did make me think it wasn’t the first time she had to fight off some guy.

I hope the employee that got kicked in the stomach is okay.

Old Today, 04:17 AM

24,353 posts, read 10,323,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLSFan View Post
was thinking this would be a sexual assault based on identifying gender, but it was plain assault

does it matter that the victim was a female?
Only to the bots who play identity politics.

Old Today, 05:50 AM

5,329 posts, read 3,791,722 times
Good for her!! Those male employees were too afraid to step in and help her. Pitiful.

I hope he gets an a$$-whooping in jail.

Old Today, 06:00 AM

5,134 posts, read 2,316,334 times
Editing is an amazing process.

Miraculously the person holding this camera picks up only from the point of assault.

That gal sure did fight back....not my first recommendation for how to defend or detangle...but she did what she knew....

And no the manager is out of line. The safety of the employees need to supercede the customer is right mantra. I'd quit in a heartbeat if my boss assisted the perpetrator. ...

Old Today, 06:20 AM

9,889 posts, read 5,424,035 times
Florida
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or