U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 12:49 PM

19,802 posts, read 10,724,216 times

Advertisements

Quote:
It wasnt until Saturday that she uncovered a mystery that she and her roommates thought was a ghost.

I just hear rattling in my closet. It sounded like a raccoon in my closet, Maddie said. Im like whos there? And somebody answers me. Hes like oh my name is Drew. I open the door and hes in there, wearing all of my clothes. My socks. My shoes. And he has a book bag full of my clothes.
https://myfox8.com/2019/02/04/uncg-s...g-her-clothes/

This is beyond creepy. So glad she and her roommate are ok!

But I can't believe they stayed in that apartment after a previous time of finding strange men inside.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 01:05 PM
Status: "I will never forget you Shawn, you are greatly missed." (set 9 days ago)

10,473 posts, read 12,730,462 times
Bizarre how this was a repeat incident. It sounds like the boyfriend was called first. Why not call 911 immediately? An intruder is a dangerous situation at any time.

Glad the man did not become violent. This scenario is also more common then most people realize. Aside from burglaries wandering people who are drunk, or mentally distubed often try doorknobs to see where they can get into. Numerous videos out there where a homeowner finds somone playing house. One video this crazy girl refused to leave, saying she"copped" the house. Police renoved her in the end.

Old Today, 03:05 PM

3,375 posts, read 2,953,619 times
Omg! Scary!

These guys may have some sort of master key or the locks could be the kind you can pick with a credit card. I don't think I would have stayed after they found the first two guys in the place.

Old Today, 03:33 PM

9,653 posts, read 4,139,965 times
it's 2019, they don't know if the ghost was a man or not... they are only claiming it because it makes for a better story than saying it was a cross dressing woman
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or