Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2019, 05:37 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,594,911 times

Advertisements

IMHO, the people who simply go to prostitutes, have ZERO culpability in the crime of human-trafficking.

Dude looking for erotic-release, YAWN, that don't make him all evil and grainy........waste of time busting him.

Old 02-24-2019, 06:19 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,524,353 times
Lol. Even rich guys look for discount punani

Old 02-24-2019, 09:46 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcandme View Post
I believe the real issue here is....human trafficking.
No, thats just something convenient for police to use, to justify them continuing to target prostitution.

Dont you find it a bit odd all this talk of sex slaves and human trafficking is fairly new...while prostitution has been around for centuries?!

I would be an angry citizen if police in my city wasted taxpayer money to go after prostitution, especially to arrest some well known, very wealthy sports figure...cmon, they know he is loaded and has the money to buy his way out of it, its pointless to waste our tax money, just so they can make it look like they are trying.

Old 02-25-2019, 04:19 AM

8,756 posts, read 5,050,099 times
Bob Kraft age 77, has a beautiful girlfriend age 38, since 2012. Maybe he can blame it on old age. "I don`t remember going there, I thought I was in Gilette stadium".

Old 02-25-2019, 05:33 AM

2,264 posts, read 1,483,680 times
This story is lot like the Bill Cosby story, in that it serves as a Rorschach test.

If you instinctively identify with the person wielding all the power and using other human beings in a degrading manner, and if you invent excuses - excuses completely baseless in fact, that you just made up - in order to defend that person?

Then you've said nothing about that man. But you've said a great deal about yourself.

Old 02-25-2019, 05:55 AM

1,563 posts, read 2,874,151 times
That Kraft was knowingly "enabling" the sex slave trade is ridiculous.He just thought he was just getting a massage with a consensual happy ending.
Kraft has given millions to charities and organizations that fight crimes against women.

Old 02-25-2019, 06:04 AM

27,074 posts, read 11,852,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulsker 1856 View Post
This story is lot like the Bill Cosby story, in that it serves as a Rorschach test.

If you instinctively identify with the person wielding all the power and using other human beings in a degrading manner, and if you invent excuses - excuses completely baseless in fact, that you just made up - in order to defend that person?

Then you've said nothing about that man. But you've said a great deal about yourself.

Yes! Yes, Yes!!!

Old 02-25-2019, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
No, thats just something convenient for police to use, to justify them continuing to target prostitution.

Dont you find it a bit odd all this talk of sex slaves and human trafficking is fairly new...while prostitution has been around for centuries?!

I would be an angry citizen if police in my city wasted taxpayer money to go after prostitution, especially to arrest some well known, very wealthy sports figure...cmon, they know he is loaded and has the money to buy his way out of it, its pointless to waste our tax money, just so they can make it look like they are trying.

Seriously?

Old 02-25-2019, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
IMHO, the people who simply go to prostitutes, have ZERO culpability in the crime of human-trafficking.

Dude looking for erotic-release, YAWN, that don't make him all evil and grainy........waste of time busting him.

You are sadly mistaken.

For whom do the women, girls, and boys of human trafficking exist if not for the john????

There's no victimless crime here. Trafficking is abundant everywhere, no way to know beforehand who is a prostitute by choice or something other....

These are someone's daughters, mothers, sisters, friends taken and forced into a slavery you couldn't imagine.

Old 02-25-2019, 06:56 AM

2,176 posts, read 1,324,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcandme View Post
Bob Kraft age 77, has a beautiful girlfriend age 38, since 2012. Maybe he can blame it on old age. "I don`t remember going there, I thought I was in Gilette stadium".
Allegedly, they are on and off. She has a baby by another man.
A man in his position may get tired of his lady’s (s) “ expectations”.
All he needed was a quick no strings attached encounter without hooking up with someone” legal in Nevada” type person and later read a “ tell all interview” in the National Enquirer!

Unfortunately for him there was a sting. The most disturbing that the judge gave a warrant on video filming- we all should be outraged!
With all the Homeland Security, FBI, Immigration and local State LE - they needed that video to stop “ sex trafficking “???!
The money taxpayers spend on them?

I am sympathetic to an old man! Glad he can still get it up! Kudos!
Won’t be surprised that it is the beginning of his some sort of dementia as well!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events