U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2019, 08:00 AM

235 posts, read 26,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RageX View Post
The kind of person who snaps, and their way of dealing with it is to throw a kid like a bag and, then bow up, to a pre-schooler, because of stress? No moral defense can be made for such a person.

From a legal and, intellectual standpoint, a perpetrator may, in many cases be offered a second chance to be of some other use to society. There can be justification to spank or strike a child... what really set off the alarm was the way this ...person... bowed up to a child the same way a bouncer treats a drunk or the way cops frequently treat black people. To act -that way- towards a child, after feloniously assaulting them, is permanently inexcusable.
I don't agree

Putting people's heads on spikes is far less excusable.

Again, I think trying to prevent this type of behavior by helping people and creating a better society is much better than trying to prevent it by barbaric methods such as heads on spikes. I'm sure seeing decapitated maggot and fly infested heads on their way to day care will be just great for the children you claim to be trying to protect.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2019, 12:23 PM

5,327 posts, read 1,892,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano700 View Post
Better yet I am surprised daycares are still a thing to this day and age

Why are you surprised?

Old 03-06-2019, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Idk I just don't see a need for them anymore, we have teen babysitters now outpacing daycares

Dude, you're 17, right? What do you know about child care?

Old 03-06-2019, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Do not send any children that you love to daycare. If you don't love them enough to stay at home and enjoy your time with them what makes you think a stranger is going to love them enough to? They don't make enough money to do more than the bare necessities.

Is this what you did for your children?

Old 03-06-2019, 03:15 PM

1,125 posts, read 732,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualBaseball View Post
I don't agree

Putting people's heads on spikes is far less excusable.

Again, I think trying to prevent this type of behavior by helping people and creating a better society is much better than trying to prevent it by barbaric methods such as heads on spikes. I'm sure seeing decapitated maggot and fly infested heads on their way to day care will be just great for the children you claim to be trying to protect.
Well... that and only ISIS does that now. That and the Constitution (which IS one of the most morally sound documents ever drafted) would agree that putting head on fences is cruel and unusual. So I'll take it out of the equation. Besides my suggestion reeks of ...a keyboard warrior...

My position still stands that, though people should be given redemptibe chances, this person should not, or at least not in any position near children. She wants to act so tough she can be a bouncer.

Old 03-06-2019, 04:03 PM

235 posts, read 26,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RageX View Post
My position still stands that, though people should be given redemptibe chances, this person should not, or at least not in any position near children.
We may be able to agree on this

Old 03-06-2019, 06:46 PM

12,042 posts, read 17,565,619 times
Hey parents...didn't you know. The best parents are the parents without children on their own

Old 03-07-2019, 09:35 PM

2,490 posts, read 703,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
Dude, you're 17, right? What do you know about child care?
I observe I seek

I am tired of my age being trivialized in this damn site, why are you all having a high expectation for me to engage in stereotypical teen stuff?

Old 03-08-2019, 05:41 PM

16,746 posts, read 9,423,995 times
Quote:
Idk I just don't see a need for them anymore, we have teen babysitters now outpacing daycares
On a purely practical level, it’s because for most of the year, teenagers spend their days in school themselves and are unavailable to provide the full-time care that professionals need for their infant, toddler, and preschool children. That said, teens do staff the after school program at our local elementary school, and they do a great job!

Last edited by randomparent; 03-08-2019 at 05:55 PM..

Old Today, 07:48 PM

33,194 posts, read 9,830,960 times
That rotten thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or