U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2019, 10:36 PM

15,323 posts, read 17,294,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post

Attractions are abnormal when they prefer the undeveloped or under developed...being attracted to a DEVELOPED/Mature body, is normal attraction.
Sure, the element of physical attraction is there, but the intellectual apprehension of the situation:

I am a teacher, several years senior of this physically mature, but mentally immature person who is also in my charge, and any innapropriate sexual contact is way beyond verboten.

...would only be ignored by a deviant or mentally disabled person who cannot control their basic impulses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2019, 09:42 PM

4,426 posts, read 2,779,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
IDK about that, Im a guy and I was fully grown and physically matured at 16/17, Im older now of course, but physically I have the same body, so if an older adult woman had been attracted to me at 16/17...that would have been a normal attraction imo, (because physically, I was mature).

Its the same way with an older guy being attracted to a 16/17 yr old female...at that age, physically she isnt going to change that much more in a year or two, so being attracted to her at this age, would be normal attraction imo, besides that, its not like its an attraction to the under developed, (a 16-17 yr old is already developed).

Attractions are abnormal when they prefer the undeveloped or under developed...being attracted to a DEVELOPED/Mature body, is normal attraction.
It may be legal for a couple where one's 18, and the other 65. However, I'm still more disturbed by that vs. a 17yo and an 18 attraction, and sexual encounters, even though it's barely not legal. In the end, the law's the law.

Old Today, 12:33 PM

757 posts, read 668,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Mitch View Post
Well, human sexuality has some double standards, if you want to call them that, baked into its nature. For example, only females get pregnant. Other examples will occur to you.

This is one place where I am just old school. Female "predatory" sexuality can be compared to an overactive house cat. At worst annoying, usually sort of cute, at worst harmless or nearly so. Male predatory sexuality can be more like a pit bull with a bad attitude.

^^^ That is literally one of the biggest piles of bull$%^& I have ever read on CD. If any of you think that females do not have the ability to be sexual predators, you are truly delusional and deserve to be slapped

Old Today, 01:42 PM

9,090 posts, read 2,274,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berrie143 View Post
^^^ That is literally one of the biggest piles of bull$%^& I have ever read on CD. If any of you think that females do not have the ability to be sexual predators, you are truly delusional and deserve to be slapped
OH yes, you are right.

I remember when I was 16 or 17, working at a pizza place, this one girl there had always liked me, but I was dating someone else, she was small in stature, but she was also very aggressive, one night, she grabbed me by the arm and said we are going out to your car, to make a long story short, she aggressively had sex with me in my car. Of course, I will admit, I didnt resist at all, not once!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events