U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2019, 03:32 PM

10,121 posts, read 20,885,421 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaTwo View Post
These teachers are incredibly stupid. Especially the ones that already have children of their own.
Agree 100%. You'd think these teachers would smarten up
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2019, 05:20 PM

3,631 posts, read 2,708,307 times
My daughter was in a high school class(25 years ago) where the very attractive female music teacher used to sit on stool, in a short skirt, with her legs not crossed, not wearing underwear. None of the boys ever complained. The girls didn’t know who to complain to. And since she didn’t do it every day for every period or even the whole of any period, it was impossible to prove.

I do remember her directing a choir with an deep backed dress on. For those parents at the top of the bleachers, we could seen down the back of her dress and could easily see no underwear. It was impossible not to look.

Eventually.... she was fired. The principal stopped in to see her at lunch time and found her in full coitus with the other music teacher behind the piano. We always wondered how long the male principal stood there watching her(and him) before he announced his presence.

Old 03-25-2019, 12:09 AM

8,994 posts, read 2,240,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
You'd think teachers would have seen how many get busted.
Well, considering how many of these kinds of relationships are going on out there, one or two a week is a very small percentage, Id say the vast majority are never discovered, and just mutually dissolve on their own...so the odds are definitely in their favor!

Old 03-25-2019, 03:55 AM

785 posts, read 1,461,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seenee View Post
For those joking about this, how do you feel about this:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-teacher.html
I wonder if he was actually more humiliated by the fact that the whole thing got discovered, rather than the actual events?
Or the fact that she is serving 20 years and he somehow might've felt responsible for that?

Old 03-25-2019, 03:56 AM

785 posts, read 1,461,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAndrewJackson View Post
I wasn't joking. Most normal teenage boys would willingly engage in sex with a woman who was evenly slightly warm. It is a very, very, very strong biological urge. If a woman is willing a boy will take.
Quote:
With girls it is an entirely different matter.…
Quote:
And note I am talking about teenage males say 15 on up, not 9 years olds…..
Agree

Old 03-25-2019, 04:48 AM

2,499 posts, read 2,207,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
I'm going back to school !
I may be in my thirties but I can still pass off as being in my late teens. I think I need one of those undercover gigs and enroll into some random high school in anywhere America.

Old 03-25-2019, 05:29 AM

8,776 posts, read 6,049,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyNewMe View Post
I wonder if he was actually more humiliated by the fact that the whole thing got discovered, rather than the actual events?
Or the fact that she is serving 20 years and he somehow might've felt responsible for that?
Precisely.

Old 03-25-2019, 06:45 AM

8,994 posts, read 2,240,267 times
This is just another reason why we so desperately need a complete overhaul to the criminal justice system!! Our law enforcement and courts are still stuck in 'medieval times'.

Maybe the 15 yr old boy needs to start a gofund me campaign, try to get enough money to set her free.

Old 03-25-2019, 07:44 AM

9,740 posts, read 4,464,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana Tony View Post
Lean, hairless bodies, soft skin, easily excited ... LOL!
To me that's just gross. I like my men to look like men, hairy chests and all!

Old 03-25-2019, 07:59 AM

11,775 posts, read 9,787,912 times
With all these people getting caught lately doing dirty deeds with students, it makes you wonder how many of these things go on without being caught? I imagine the numbers are staggering.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events