U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2019, 07:45 AM

9,449 posts, read 10,178,257 times

Advertisements

Dailymail sure does love writing about "Teacher's gone bad". This is the 3rd or 4th one this month.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2019, 11:41 AM

10,171 posts, read 2,602,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonMike7 View Post
Dailymail sure does love writing about "Teacher's gone bad". This is the 3rd or 4th one this month.
Yep, its classic desensitization.

Keep reporting headlines like this and eventually people arent shocked anymore...of course, that leads to tolerance, acceptance, etc.

Old 03-26-2019, 06:32 PM

365 posts, read 87,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron61 View Post
That may well have been the case a generation or three ago, but no longer. For many teachers it’s just a job. A very low paying job at that.
Not in Illinois, here they are very well compensated, especially given their skill sets. That aside, I knew a lot of teachers in my teens, and they were in general people of very low moral character, nice fun people to hang out with, but real degenerates for the time. I still know many teachers (the wifey is an ex-teacher), there is no way in heck I would have trusted my children to their judgement, care, custody, and control. But in their defense, they may simply reflect the decay of society. At least, here, the library personnel are also a freak show. It may be better in other states though, Illinois a bastion of moral and ethical decay.

Last edited by GhostOfAndrewJackson; 03-26-2019 at 07:34 PM..

Old 03-26-2019, 07:03 PM

855 posts, read 1,363,337 times
I'm sure if the teacher was male and the student was female, the reactions would be much different. Why is that no one cares when teen boys have sex with teachers but act outraged when teen girls have sex with their teachers?

Old 03-26-2019, 07:34 PM

365 posts, read 87,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgordeeva View Post
I'm sure if the teacher was male and the student was female, the reactions would be much different. Why is that no one cares when teen boys have sex with teachers but act outraged when teen girls have sex with their teachers?
Have you even read the thread? I has been explained several times by multiple posters.

Old 03-26-2019, 07:50 PM

55,574 posts, read 54,174,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingdaybyday View Post
She claimed that she had mistaken the student on Snapchat for someone else? O-kay.
But then:

"When she realized her error, the teacher was alleged to have said, she kept the student on her Snapchat and sent him more lewd images and videos to 'keep the peace."

Oh look, they spelled "piece" wrong.

Old 03-26-2019, 07:57 PM

583 posts, read 458,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgordeeva View Post

Because girls are delicate flowers who need to be protected and guys are hairy brute beasts who belong locked in a zoo.

But speaking more seriously, the male and female teachers who do this are equally perverted and despicable. However males and females are very different and the effects on their mental/psychological development are different.
While someone might comment on how there are also teenage girls who would like to engage in intimate relations with a male teacher crush, those same females at age 30 looking back would say they are glad no such thing actually happened with their younger selves. A 30 year old male looking back still wishes his younger self had "gotten lucky" with the hot teacher.

Old 03-26-2019, 08:25 PM

855 posts, read 1,363,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArchitect View Post
Because girls are delicate flowers who need to be protected and guys are hairy brute beasts who belong locked in a zoo.

But speaking more seriously, the male and female teachers who do this are equally perverted and despicable. However males and females are very different and the effects on their mental/psychological development are different.
While someone might comment on how there are also teenage girls who would like to engage in intimate relations with a male teacher crush, those same females at age 30 looking back would say they are glad no such thing actually happened with their younger selves. A 30 year old male looking back still wishes his younger self had "gotten lucky" with the hot teacher.
Haha yes, you do have a point. Girls tend to be way more emotional.. However, they can be just as if not more aggressive than the boys.

Old 03-26-2019, 10:03 PM

15,474 posts, read 17,634,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
Dude where did I say mentally retarded women? They were older women not retarded.
Maybe 'retarded' is the wrong word. Mentally disabled. Grown women or men who have sex with teenagers are mentally disabled.

Whether you enjoyed every minute of it or not, you were having sex with people with damaged or underformed brains. Congrats, I'll buy you a beer, you stud.

Old 03-27-2019, 12:19 AM

10,171 posts, read 2,602,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
Maybe 'retarded' is the wrong word. Mentally disabled. Grown women or men who have sex with teenagers are mentally disabled.

Whether you enjoyed every minute of it or not, you were having sex with people with damaged or underformed brains. Congrats, I'll buy you a beer, you stud.
Thats going a bit far imo, its certainly not appropriate behavior, but its not as bad as all that, its not like the teachers have an attraction to the underdeveloped / much younger children (THAT actually is a 'mental disorder').

Its pretty interesting that the classification of attractions, ends at age 15/16, there is no term for 'attraction to 16/17 yr olds' because that would be normal attraction at that point, in that physically, they are developed/mature. Attraction to younger, undeveloped children is where the disorders come into play, they have specific terms for attraction to each age range, Ive heard them before, but cannot think of them all off the top of my head, there is about 5-6 different classifications, relating to age ranges.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events