U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2019, 09:09 AM

11,323 posts, read 6,335,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
But then:

"When she realized her error, the teacher was alleged to have said, she kept the student on her Snapchat and sent him more lewd images and videos to 'keep the peace."

Oh look, they spelled "piece" wrong.

But I love the excuses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2019, 03:54 PM

3,237 posts, read 1,385,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Geek View Post
With all these people getting caught lately doing dirty deeds with students, it makes you wonder how many of these things go on without being caught? I imagine the numbers are staggering.
I think it's been going on forever. Just now publicized, like everything else. I bet there's a few here on C-D; "victims" not perps!

Old 03-27-2019, 04:17 PM

13,801 posts, read 44,061,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
Im with this guy^^^^^

Her arrest photo isnít great but hey itís a arrest photo, but the others...yeah I would of been DTF. When I was about 17 I unfortunately had to settle for a few pretty good looking older women. And a few not so hot but it was all good. I wasnít complaining. I somehow struggled through the horror of getting laid by older women.

Ha. In my early 20's, I discovered this one gorgeous red-head, she was 40 something and had had her tubes tied. That sealed the deal, maybe I am the original cougar cub? The "Fertile Myrtle" gals my own age had no ability to compete, none at all...Those were the days.

Yeah, where were these teachers when I was say 15 and older? I would like to think I would have had the sense to keep my mouth shut, and to deny everything if confronted somehow...

Old 03-27-2019, 04:25 PM

11,183 posts, read 7,846,655 times
What is it with men and women sending photos of their junk over the internet? Don't they know that those photos can go anywhere?

Today we have politicians that are guilty of donning black face in the 80's and it ruins their careers. Tomorrow we will have ones that are ruined from sending photos of their bits to underage kids.

Keep it in your pants folks until you are behind closed doors, no one wants to see it.

Old 03-27-2019, 04:43 PM

2,536 posts, read 1,063,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
I'm going back to school !
Don't bother.

Those teachers were around when you went to school, they just weren't attracted to you.

Old 03-27-2019, 04:46 PM

374 posts, read 176,126 times
Is the video available online somewhere? Asking for a friend.

Old 03-27-2019, 05:49 PM

1,527 posts, read 1,837,665 times
I don't understand with how prevalent these stories have been in the media for some time, how any adult of reasonable intelligence can engage with a minor in sexual activity. The legal consequences are well known. It isn't limited to teachers, males or females. It's in all walks of life. People either don't pay attention to the news, or their sexual appetite is uncontrollable.

Old 03-27-2019, 07:36 PM

311 posts, read 45,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackopotamus View Post
is the video available online somewhere? Asking for a friend.:d
lol....

Old 03-27-2019, 10:29 PM

9,065 posts, read 2,264,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS2753 View Post
I don't understand with how prevalent these stories have been in the media for some time, how any adult of reasonable intelligence can engage with a minor in sexual activity. The legal consequences are well known. It isn't limited to teachers, males or females. It's in all walks of life. People either don't pay attention to the news, or their sexual appetite is uncontrollable.
Dont worry, it wont be long until we are all apologizing to these people, for all the 'discrimination' and persecution society put them thru for so many years!!

Just thinking about another discussion i was in about priests and some of them being pedophiles, whether or not this is something they are born with, or if its something they acquire later on....I will say though, if its ever determined people are born with this 'mental disorder'...its going to change the whole ball game!

Old 03-28-2019, 01:55 AM

4,425 posts, read 2,777,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAndrewJackson View Post
I wasn't joking. Most normal teenage boys would willingly engage in sex with a woman who was evenly slightly warm. It is a very, very, very strong biological urge. If a woman is willing a boy will take.

I would strongly suggest that any teenager who flipped out over being allowed to dip his quill pen in the teacher's ink well had issues that had nothing to do with sex. It is abnormal for a teenage boy not to have strong sexual desire, it is even more abnormal for one to turn willingly provided sex down. It is even odder for one to be negatively impacted if we are talking about normal sexual activity.
Case in point, more than one older woman (30s to 50s) was surprised to hear that a 12yo boy (family, family of friend, what have you) wanted to have sex with their babysitters. Their sex drive can be that... prominent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana Tony View Post
Lean, hairless bodies, soft skin, easily excited ... LOL!
Another case in point... I was at a party, and in a group conversation, a woman in her late 30s had to drop something off at the local high school. She passed by they boys varsity swim team. They were in their speedos, and probably also had swim goggles, but nothing more. These boys would be physically fit for sure. She walked by, saw them, and confessed she thought naughty thoughts and even said "yum!" to herself.

It's the same thing if the roles were reversed... grown men see teenage girls in bikinis or skimpy swimsuits, I'd gander it'd be a bit naÔve to think none of them were attracted to that. They'd probably try to hide their erections, and if asked, they'd give the canned response of "hit on that? That's gross!" (but ask again when they're 18, different attitude). US society has us doing this as per our norms. Go to certain foreign countries, the folks there are surprised that American men giggle like school girls when they see breasts. However, they're the only ones doing so. In a place where there are topless women as far as the eye can see, no one else is acting all "weird" like they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events