U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2019, 06:49 PM

16,407 posts, read 9,533,793 times

Advertisements

Yuck, some real creeps out there!

Bus driver accused of kissing teen rider - Story | WNYW

Quote:
Suffolk County Police say Joel Cedeno, 62, of Shirley was driving a bus for Montauk Bus when he pulled over on Main Street in Patchogue on March 19 at 6:16 a.m. and asked a 15-year-old female student, who was the only passenger on the bus, for a hug.

Officers say she offered a handshake and then Cedano kissed her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2019, 03:14 PM

498 posts, read 166,250 times
Do they have evidence, or is it just a "he said she said" sort of situation? Till that question is answered (if it ever is), ill reserve judgement till then. I need more info

Old 03-29-2019, 06:46 AM

9,061 posts, read 2,259,562 times
Whats wrong with someone asking for a hug?

Old 03-29-2019, 07:08 AM

4,397 posts, read 831,852 times
Aren't there cameras on buses? Play it back.

Old 03-29-2019, 08:03 AM

24,898 posts, read 5,041,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post

You have no idea how often this happens, it's not a surprise to me. Women are approached like this
and men just keep their rosy glasses on while it goes on around them. Or it's done without anyone else present...

Old 03-29-2019, 01:45 PM

1,066 posts, read 301,285 times
6:16 am? Jesus!

Old Yesterday, 11:06 AM

76,160 posts, read 68,039,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Seriously? Pulling a bus over at 6 a.m. with only a 15-yr-old girl on board, in the middle of the route, to demand body contact? And bear in mind, he controls the doors, so she's effectively trapped on there with him. Also, depending on location, it's possible that 6:15 is pre-dawn, i.e. the bus could have been dark, if he turned lights off.. The quoted has got to be a troll post. FYI, it's not funny.

Old Yesterday, 01:27 PM

15,294 posts, read 17,277,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Seriously? Pulling a bus over at 6 a.m. with only a 15-yr-old girl on board, in the middle of the route, to demand body contact? And bear in mind, he controls the doors, so she's effectively trapped on there with him. Also, depending on location, it's possible that 6:15 is pre-dawn, i.e. the bus could have been dark, if he turned lights off.. The quoted has got to be a troll post. FYI, it's not funny.
This is the kind of attitude you are responding to:

Quote:

The handful of girls I knew in school, that were involved with teachers and/or other adult authority figures, were extremely proud of having this power over adult men!!

I would actually go as far to say the young girls that do this kind of thing, are MUCH MORE 'manipulative/ kaniving, compared to young guys! The girls were doing it to get something out of it for themselves, young boys are only doing it because they are 'horn dogs' at that age and would bed anything with a pulse!
And here, an apologia for sexual predators against the underaged:

Quote:
Dont worry, it wont be long until we are all apologizing to these people, for all the 'discrimination' and persecution society put them thru for so many years!!

Just thinking about another discussion i was in about priests and some of them being pedophiles, whether or not this is something they are born with, or if its something they acquire later on....I will say though, if its ever determined people are born with this 'mental disorder'...its going to change the whole ball game!

He probably thinks the girl asked the bus driver to pull over.

Also, "kaniving"[sic]?????

Old Yesterday, 01:50 PM

3,790 posts, read 2,128,525 times
Quote:
Lol, are you serious?

Old Yesterday, 02:24 PM

76,160 posts, read 68,039,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
This is the kind of attitude you are responding to:

And here, an apologia for sexual predators against the underaged:

He probably thinks the girl asked the bus driver to pull over.

Also, "kaniving"[sic]?????
Thanks, I was hoping someone would comment and clarify where he was coming from. Well done.

Bus driver's lucky he wasn't hit with "false improsonment" or "kidnapping", considering he could have/may have locked the doors. I've been on a jury; that does come up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or