U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2019, 09:28 PM

3,567 posts, read 1,861,861 times

Advertisements

I don't believe the woman. I'll bet the cop didn't believe her either. I suspect she lets her son pee wherever and whenever he feels like it. He doesn't have to plan ahead and use the public bathrooms like everyone else. Just whip it out.

Parking lots are for parking cars. They aren't port-a-pottys for special little brats.

I'm giving praises to that cop.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2019, 09:33 PM

8,878 posts, read 6,122,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Really, everyone is okay with people peeing in gas station parking lots?

It's one thing if they were out on a hike in the middle of the woods or on the side of the highway miles from the closest public bathroom, but to pee in a parking lot just feet away from a public bathroom? That's disgusting.

I don't care if it's a 3-year-old's pee, I don't want to be stepping in it while pumping gas or going inside for a coffee.
But yet you step in cat ****, dog ****, raccoon ****, rat ****, every time you do that.

It's a little kid. He told his mom he couldn't hold it. If he REALLY couldn't, he'd be walking around in ****-soiled pants. A better alternative, right?

Old 04-06-2019, 10:08 PM

9,128 posts, read 3,558,600 times
I honestly am still shocked at this charge of "disorderly conduct".

https://www.facebook.com/kmbc9/posts...7024848191221/

And I thank God I live in a community of normal people, not just people who exist on the internet forums who would support this criminal charge against a mother of a preschooler who had to pee in a parking lot.

Thankfully, I fully believe this charge WILL NOT STAND, and hopefully the officer bringing this charge will be fired from the police force, or in the very least, be required to have a complete mindset change through extensive re-training.

And stop reporting on the citation that you saw the little boy's genitalia. Really.

Last edited by ClaraC; 04-06-2019 at 10:16 PM..

Old 04-06-2019, 10:16 PM

10,072 posts, read 13,944,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
The things some people freak out about. So typical American. One of those things you just have to laugh about.
Of all the bs that is going on today, a 3 year old who can't hold his pee in is the target of angry adults, and being sited by the police.
No, I think the anger is at lax parents, not at the kids. Unfortunately there are parents who don't have the sense god gave a grasshopper and who let their kids go wherever. I heard a woman tell her kid to pee on a bush at the library because she didn't want to walk back inside. I've seen a few instances of parents that let young boys pee in parking lots or public areas of a campground. (It always seems to be boys, are girls just better at holding it in or do moms just make more effort to get the girls into a bathroom?) I agree a ticket was probably more than was warranted but it DOES make me wonder if there's more to the story than the mom is telling.

Old 04-06-2019, 10:34 PM

12,212 posts, read 7,232,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
But yet you step in cat ****, dog ****, raccoon ****, rat ****, every time you do that.

It's a little kid. He told his mom he couldn't hold it. If he REALLY couldn't, he'd be walking around in ****-soiled pants. A better alternative, right?
I can't even tell what you're trying to say due to all the censored profanity.

Old 04-06-2019, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
hopefully the officer bringing this charge will be fired
Fired? Really? You think he should lose his job for ticketing someone for public urination?

It's against the law, he was doing his job.

Old 04-06-2019, 10:39 PM

12,122 posts, read 17,684,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbleT View Post
No, I think the anger is at lax parents, not at the kids. Unfortunately there are parents who don't have the sense god gave a grasshopper and who let their kids go wherever. I heard a woman tell her kid to pee on a bush at the library because she didn't want to walk back inside. I've seen a few instances of parents that let young boys pee in parking lots or public areas of a campground. (It always seems to be boys, are girls just better at holding it in or do moms just make more effort to get the girls into a bathroom?) I agree a ticket was probably more than was warranted but it DOES make me wonder if there's more to the story than the mom is telling.
Its a 3 year old. People love to call parents out. Call them bad parents because their child do something "their kid would NEVER DO "
My daughter when I picked her up from daycare said she was fine. She did not have to pee. Then, all of a sudden, on the way home she had to go badly. She ended up peeing her pants. I would have let her pee in the bushes but I am too worried about what people would say and do if they saw it. Unlike the mother of the boy in the article, I caved in. I regret it now.
\

Old 04-06-2019, 11:38 PM

9,209 posts, read 2,305,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Fired? Really? You think he should lose his job for ticketing someone for public urination?

It's against the law, he was doing his job.
Yea, he really should have arrested the kid! How dare he pee in a parking lot! (jk)

Old 04-06-2019, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Yea, he really should have arrested the kid! How dare he pee in a parking lot! (jk)

Who said anything about arresting the kid?

Letting your kid pee in a parking lot is disgusting, especially when there is a bathroom only a few feet away.

Old 04-06-2019, 11:58 PM

11,003 posts, read 8,105,626 times
A neighbor bragged about her toddler being potty trained. Not only did he whip it out and pee in a parking lot, I was at their house and he pulled a bowl off the table and peed in it sitting in his high chair. Way to go mom.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or