U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 03:00 AM

3,860 posts, read 1,407,517 times

Advertisements

In 2012 a man was killed by a swan in Chicago

https://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs...n-chicago-pond

I'm sure that is not the first time, I was aware before then of a similar story about a duck hunter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 09:20 AM

21,488 posts, read 23,289,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyram View Post
Did you eat lead paint chips as a kid?(rhetorical question).

I specifically said the story mentioned he was a breeder of the bird and I didn't say HE had it as an ESA.

Still maintain though that there are way too many snowflakes who claim they need or get an ESA (and try to board planes, dine in restaurants, shop, etc.) under false pretenses...those are the ones that need to have a bird like this. They've made a mockery of the system and have caused doubt, dislike & problems for those who are really in need of one such as soldiers with PTSD and others.
Reread the article. The man was not a breeder of birds for ES purposes for himself or for other people. He bred the birds to sell to people who collect exotic birds.

Rather than hijack this thread, why not start one of your own on this subject to discuss your views? Your comments are not relevant to this one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or