U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2019, 05:41 PM

21,373 posts, read 17,010,739 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
I read somewhere that the neighbor actually was his aunt. I can't find hardly anything out on this one.

Yes, it was his aunt. She got lucky, he for whatever reason only punched her in the arm and left.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2019, 06:23 PM

11,680 posts, read 6,004,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
That doesn't mean anything. Obviously he had some kind of breakdown at the time, why else knock on his aunts door, punch her in the arm before running home to murder his family? Why strip his clothes off, why try to choke the groundskeeper at the church?
He may have felt that he was being rejected, by his family.

Old 09-01-2019, 06:36 PM

8,590 posts, read 5,970,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
So you're saying that without any other underlying mental issues, that family rejection would trigger this multiple murder. That, in and of itself, tells you he does indeed have mental health issues.

Old 09-01-2019, 08:17 PM

21,373 posts, read 17,010,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
I highly doubt that, by all accounts they were a close, living family. He had a history at least a recent history of mental Illness. Also family rejection doesn’t explain choking the church groundskeeper while running naked through the streets. My point is, it’s s more than little nuts to go knock on someone’s door and then punch them in the arm before running home to murder your family including your 14-month old nephew and your dog. For people who are doubting mental illness, there is plenty here to strongly suggest it in this case. I think the aunt could see he was in a dangerous state as she called 911 immediately after he punched her and ran.

Old 09-01-2019, 08:26 PM

11,252 posts, read 2,935,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duke944 View Post
Flakka is banned, but people can still purchase the key ingredient from China. Do some research on it, they call it the zombie drug because someone who was on it ate someone's face off. It sounds to me like the worst drug ever invented. Why someone would take it knowing it's reputation is crazy, and they should be 100% accountable for their actions while on the drug.
THis is what comes with lack of regulations and no quality control standards...addicts are buying drugs with NO idea what is in them!!

IF they would end the drug war and legalize all these drugs, there would be regulations and quality control, these things would not happen.

Old 09-02-2019, 04:41 AM

11 posts, read 2,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duke944 View Post
This video makes you think flakka fits what happened here like a glove. Apparently it raises the body temp so high people rip their clothes off. Comments from users of experiencing hallucinations of seeing demons, paranoid - the world is against you.
Idk, after watching this it sure seems like a good explanation for what happened. Maybe the family thinks he was experiencing mental illness, but in fact he was using flakka which made it appear he was mentally ill, and od'd on it sending him on this murder spree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjFltRI_d6c

I had no idea this drug existed before this thread was posted, it sounds like an absolutely horrifying one that makes crack and meth look tame.
Hey duke, I am not using this type of drug so thats, why I didn't know about this drug. I think one day you also listen about this drug from somewhere.

Old Yesterday, 03:30 PM

15,646 posts, read 17,976,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Amen and Amen …...I gotta say I am with you 100% . why should our taxes be used to pay for these monsters to get free housing , free healthcare and etc … why of course I agree with you about they just stick a needle in their arm and they get to go to sleep . sorry no . I myself think they should face the same punishment they gave their victim or victims .
There is no logical reason for this unless you derive pleasure from the torture and murder of others.

Which is pretty much the same mentality as the rapists and sicko psycho killers out there. Some people just cloak in a perverted form of "justice".

Old Today, 09:10 AM

10,772 posts, read 5,069,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGompers View Post
He's not black.

Knew this comment was coming. Thanks for not disappointing.

Old Today, 09:23 AM

10,772 posts, read 5,069,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Holy sh*t!!! No wonder it's called the zombie drug! Those people looked just like TWD!! I watched the whole thing, couldn't help myself. Thanks for posting that.
Wow! I'm speechless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events