U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 04:31 PM

4,728 posts, read 6,761,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
I can see we've gotten off the track of WHY he did this. Nothing ever changes!
There is no "why" to be found out. It's just horrible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 04:44 PM

11,677 posts, read 5,998,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYgal1542 View Post
One question: Why didn't the cops shoot him?
The nakeds are, obviously, unarmed.

Old Yesterday, 05:14 PM

2,172 posts, read 634,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
I can see we've gotten off the track of WHY he did this. Nothing ever changes!
The latest article says it was a mental break, no drugs mentioned. It's either severe mental illness, drug od or demonic possession. Can't really come up with another possible explanation, can you?

Old Yesterday, 05:15 PM

13,806 posts, read 12,889,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Conversation View Post
This was likely a bath salts/flakka thing.
Or maybe heís a homicidal maniac who planned this. That video of him casually jogging naked was just ridiculous. That useless cop couldnít manage to catch him and subdue him before he tried to attack someone else?

Old Yesterday, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Or maybe heís a homicidal maniac who planned this. That video of him casually jogging naked was just ridiculous. That useless cop couldnít manage to catch him and subdue him before he tried to attack someone else?
The family is saying he was a great guy who worked with kids, went to church yada yada yada. Doesn't sound like a well thought out murder plot to me.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...peaks-out.html

Old Yesterday, 05:35 PM

13,806 posts, read 12,889,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duke944 View Post
The family is saying he was a great guy who worked with kids, went to church yada yada yada. Doesn't sound like a well thought out murder plot to me.
Yeah, I donít believe it. A lot of bad people seem like nice guys and attend church. It doesnít mean anything.

Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM

5,434 posts, read 2,904,676 times
He looks like an American idol contestant.

Old Yesterday, 05:59 PM

10,347 posts, read 6,435,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duke944 View Post
I'm sure the family knew, they are just making excuses.

Old Yesterday, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Yeah, I don’t believe it. A lot of bad people seem like nice guys and attend church. It doesn’t mean anything.
Maybe the kid was crazy af and the family is constructing this narrative of the model citizen to deflect criticism on them of how could they not know how f'd up he was. Certainly possible. Denial tends to run the deepest among the most religious as well, maybe they were just completely oblivious.

Old Yesterday, 08:08 PM

21,909 posts, read 14,555,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
No words - in another recent case in FL, a man killed his parents and adult brother bc they stopped him from sending a Bulgarian call (he never met) girl money (he sent her $200,000 of his parents' money, they had no idea til after and were justifiably upset) and he was convicted for killing them - like the previous case, it makes no sense, did he really think he could get away w/ it - ? - he lived w/ them and they trusted and loved him - another brother survived but only bc he didnt live w/ them - he was in total denial throughout and after the trial but was convicted.
Yea, that was beyond bizarre as well.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...-led-massacre/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events