U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2019, 08:37 PM

36,417 posts, read 10,802,339 times

Advertisements

That video could aptly be titled Naked Guy Chases Police. Looked like something you'd see in a schoolyard--or in the U.K.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 01:44 AM

3,285 posts, read 1,639,289 times
It looks like even the K-9 ran away.

Old Yesterday, 05:08 AM

13,806 posts, read 12,893,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
That video could aptly be titled Naked Guy Chases Police. Looked like something you'd see in a schoolyard--or in the U.K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elyn02 View Post
It looks like even the K-9 ran away.
Exactly what was so terrifying about a skinny, unarmed naked guy that even just one cop couldn't handle him? They basically just waited until after his jog was over to arrest him. I imagine that not much crime happens in that town.

Old Yesterday, 07:01 AM

10,819 posts, read 4,384,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Or maybe he’s a homicidal maniac who planned this. That video of him casually jogging naked was just ridiculous. That useless cop couldn’t manage to catch him and subdue him before he tried to attack someone else?
I watched an episode of COPS once. There was this naked guy who somehow broke through the ceiling of a jewelry store. I don't remember all that much about the details.

But anyway, he was running around like this guy, in the jewelry store, and none of the cops wanted to grab him and subdue him. Later, in a clip after they did manage to arrest him, the cops were saying haha, yeah YOU tackle the naked guy!

At this point, these cops had no idea what he had done, he was just some naked guy running around.

Old Yesterday, 08:05 AM

9 posts, read 1,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duke944 View Post
Flakka is banned, but people can still purchase the key ingredient from China. Do some research on it, they call it the zombie drug because someone who was on it ate someone's face off. It sounds to me like the worst drug ever invented. Why someone would take it knowing it's reputation is crazy, and they should be 100% accountable for their actions while on the drug.
I never hear this type of drug in my life. China is the importer of everything in this world. Thanks for sharing this knowledge with us.

Old Yesterday, 08:07 AM

12,341 posts, read 10,613,833 times
Does that cop chasing him in the video still have a job? Chasing a naked, unarmed man, who is wanted for a triple murder and the cop is running the other direction.

Old Yesterday, 08:21 AM

79,408 posts, read 71,725,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
No words - in another recent case in FL, a man killed his parents and adult brother bc they stopped him from sending a Bulgarian call (he never met) girl money (he sent her $200,000 of his parents' money, they had no idea til after and were justifiably upset) and he was convicted for killing them - like the previous case, it makes no sense, did he really think he could get away w/ it - ? - he lived w/ them and they trusted and loved him - another brother survived but only bc he didnt live w/ them - he was in total denial throughout and after the trial but was convicted.
Anyone stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars (or even a fraction of that) to send to a woman they'd never met is not right in the head. He may be loved by family members, but is dying of loneliness inside, and uses extremely poor judgment. I know this seem like a relatively common "illness" today, but I wouldn't call it normal or well-adjusted. Although most people don't kill family members over the money, I think the fact that he got involved with a scammer to the point of stealing money could be seen as symptomatic of an underlying mental illness of some sort, which blew up into a multiple murder for which he had no remorse.

Weird. Really weird.

Old Yesterday, 08:53 AM

7,885 posts, read 3,094,900 times
Someone doing the “Flakka Dance” from using that drug is nothing like the running going on in that video. It’s erratic and not purposeful, they wouldn’t be able to escape.

Don’t watch too long, it’ll put you in a pretty crappy mood. Can be seen on streets in the bigger cities. Like on my way home from the State Fair this weekend.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kuWZ06DmtCY

Last edited by RbccL; Yesterday at 09:02 AM..

Old Yesterday, 09:24 AM

23,087 posts, read 19,521,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Someone doing the “Flakka Dance” from using that drug is nothing like the running going on in that video. It’s erratic and not purposeful, they wouldn’t be able to escape.

Don’t watch too long, it’ll put you in a pretty crappy mood. Can be seen on streets in the bigger cities. Like on my way home from the State Fair this weekend.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kuWZ06DmtCY
Holy sh*t!!! No wonder it's called the zombie drug! Those people looked just like TWD!! I watched the whole thing, couldn't help myself. Thanks for posting that.

Old Yesterday, 10:01 AM

2,177 posts, read 637,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post

This video makes you think flakka fits what happened here like a glove. Apparently it raises the body temp so high people rip their clothes off. Comments from users of experiencing hallucinations of seeing demons, paranoid - the world is against you.
Idk, after watching this it sure seems like a good explanation for what happened. Maybe the family thinks he was experiencing mental illness, but in fact he was using flakka which made it appear he was mentally ill, and od'd on it sending him on this murder spree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjFltRI_d6c

I had no idea this drug existed before this thread was posted, it sounds like an absolutely horrifying one that makes crack and meth look tame.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events