U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2019, 08:20 PM

13,251 posts, read 8,980,920 times

Advertisements

Another fearless feminist. Modern feminism is the worst so many women today have this fearless over confidence or recklessness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2019, 08:31 PM

3,721 posts, read 1,614,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
And exactly what "yoga pose" is that? I don't recall any hanging upside down, no feet on the ground poses in my yoga classes. Sometimes if you do something stupid, bad things happen. What did she expect?
Most likely Instagram-Asana , but turned out to be Hell-Asana . Prayers for her recovery and life.

Old 08-31-2019, 11:26 PM

8,530 posts, read 2,546,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Alexa Terrazas, of San Pedro, Nuevo León, was hanging over the glass balcony when she lost her balance when she lost her balance and plummeted to the ground . . . .
Thanks for nothing. That doesn't make any sense. If you're over a balcony, you can't fall to the ground. Where do they get these writers? What actually happened?

Old Yesterday, 02:31 AM

18,499 posts, read 23,778,850 times
in the world they grew up in...…..video games and where "shock value gets you noticed or famous...……. common sense is dead...... she is lucky to have survived...

when I grew up and was outside a lot "playing" I got my share of bumps and bruises.....that hurt...so I did not take dumb risks ...later in life.....

Old Yesterday, 04:09 AM

15,212 posts, read 13,585,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Another fearless feminist. Modern feminism is the worst so many women today have this fearless over confidence or recklessness.
........behaving like a man.

Old Yesterday, 06:56 AM

10,727 posts, read 14,532,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
The fact you think this has anything to do with feminism shows that you are about as clueless as she is. This is about stupidity and vanity, nothing more, nothing less.

Old Yesterday, 11:03 AM

29,585 posts, read 26,650,359 times
You never know what these yoga types are going to do.

I'm sorry this lady got injured so badly.

Old Yesterday, 11:21 AM

13,251 posts, read 8,980,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbleT View Post
The fact you think this has anything to do with feminism shows that you are about as clueless as she is. This is about stupidity and vanity, nothing more, nothing less.
Stupidity and reckless is the same thing. And it goes hand in hand with feminism today. I've met a woman who thought she could lift weights like men because of equality right? She fell and cracked her vertebrae. Stuff that avg women would never do unless modern feminism gave them the boost to try. It's guys like you who probably push for women's rights and equality that are also to blame for making women feel they are truly equal footing with men at everything.

Old Yesterday, 02:14 PM

8,294 posts, read 5,445,550 times
This lady will write a book called Yoga Fall. The book will cover her incident and her 3 year recovery. It will be a best seller then a Netflix movie.

Old Yesterday, 03:15 PM

5,222 posts, read 2,406,486 times
I'm just really glad my kids all inherited my healthy fear of heights.

I say 'healthy' because it does not interrupt life's opportunities; I'm not afraid of flying, I drive up, down & over mountain passes & still enjoy roller-coasters & amusement park rides, etc ...

It's just that weird 'drawn over the edge' type of sensation I get on trestles or balconies ... Nope, no way; not going there!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events