U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2019, 01:36 PM

19,018 posts, read 13,868,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Popeye's is non-edibale to me.

I was so happy when I got to Louisiana and saw my first Popeye's. I couldn't wait to try it. Ugh, horrible. Never again. That was 10 or more years ago.

You had a bad experience, their fried chicken is consistent and pretty good
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2019, 05:56 PM

23,107 posts, read 19,541,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowexpectations View Post
You had a bad experience, their fried chicken is consistent and pretty good
Hmmm, considering your handle, I think I will pass.

Old 09-03-2019, 06:09 PM

887 posts, read 1,324,690 times
I never liked Popeye's chicken so I seriously doubt I'll like their sandwiches. It even looks gross.

Now their shrimp on the other hand? Not bad.

Old 09-03-2019, 06:24 PM

16,688 posts, read 16,835,009 times
WUH, isn't that insanely desirable thingy 2 slices of bread with a chicken in between...........I can make that myself!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-03-2019, 06:28 PM

60 posts, read 7,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
As good as a hit of crack that’s how good they are. In some cases they’ve taken over as legal tender. You can now pay or buy stuff in KFC sandwiches
Have you actually done crack or are you just saying that to be funny? I only ask because crack really isn't that great. Heroin is 10x better. People shouldn't say things they haven't actually tried.

Old 09-03-2019, 09:54 PM

1,204 posts, read 179,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLisa83 View Post
Have you actually done crack or are you just saying that to be funny? I only ask because crack really isn't that great. Heroin is 10x better. People shouldn't say things they haven't actually tried.
Everybody has been on crack at many points in their life. Often it is a relief, while others it's a real pain. Just be happy you have that crack. If not, you'd be in a world of pain.

Old Yesterday, 01:39 AM

10,660 posts, read 6,072,826 times
About a month ago I found myself at a Popeye's and noticed the sandwiches. I ordered one and gotta say it was really good, and BIG. So a few weeks later I tried to get another one, saw a line outside the door as the manager was calling out that they had no more sandwiches. He looked very frazzled. I tried again a few weeks later and saw they are sold out, nationally apparently.

I mean this is run on the Cabbage Patches Dolls type of hysteria.

Old Yesterday, 02:59 AM

7,928 posts, read 3,110,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
About a month ago I found myself at a Popeye's and noticed the sandwiches. I ordered one and gotta say it was really good, and BIG. So a few weeks later I tried to get another one, saw a line outside the door as the manager was calling out that they had no more sandwiches. He looked very frazzled. I tried again a few weeks later and saw they are sold out, nationally apparently.

I mean this is run on the Cabbage Patches Dolls type of hysteria.
Yep! Now there’s something a Door Dash delivery guy could get away with not actually delivering to the door! “I got the Popeyes! Come dig it out of the backseat yourself!”

Old Yesterday, 03:52 AM

10,400 posts, read 6,455,036 times
I stopped going to Popeyes because of their customers.

Old Yesterday, 04:54 AM

10,660 posts, read 6,072,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
I stopped going to Popeyes because of their customers.
Would this apply to all fast food or is it specific to Popeyes in your opinion?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or