U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 01:03 PM

19,022 posts, read 13,868,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Hmmm, considering your handle, I think I will pass.

My handle could be dogpoop or bestchickenevAr and wouldn’t really be relevant to the topic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 01:08 PM

3,760 posts, read 1,656,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by XRiteMA98 View Post
it is interesting to me we are talking about the chicken instead of talking about guns!
Well, aren't we all sick of guns? Now a nice chicken sandwich is another thing!

Wish I had one. Right NOW.

Old Yesterday, 02:22 PM

1,077 posts, read 986,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
Reminds me of the 90s when McDonald's had the beanie babies in their kids meals. People would be lined up in the early morning darkness awaiting a certain beanie. Now, I get them for 75 cents at the local thrift store for my Boxer dog to fetch. Insanity abounds!

Old Yesterday, 02:48 PM

427 posts, read 153,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Damon View Post
You seriously have no experience or knowledge with the wretched, violent and unprovoked behavior exhibited by some members of society...
Of course I do. Which is why I would have no problem believing that a gang of five people went in there with a gun intending to rob the place.

But only because they wanted a $4 chicken sandwich? Spare me.

Old Yesterday, 02:55 PM

1,222 posts, read 448,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delunsa View Post
Houston:
https://6abc.com/group-with-gun-dema...iches/5510328/

How good ARE these sandwiches??
According to my brother in law, they are the Bomb! He drives a truck through Texas, Alabama, Arkansas and every place was sold out. Crack indeed.

Old Yesterday, 05:45 PM

30,473 posts, read 16,902,723 times
I definitely want to try the Popeye's chicken sandwich now that I've heard so much about it. I like Chick Fil A ok but I want to try the Popeye spicy chicken sandwich!

Old Yesterday, 06:01 PM

2,237 posts, read 3,036,768 times
what is WRONG with people? smh i'm pretty sure they will make more tomorrow & the next week & probably next month.

Old Yesterday, 10:18 PM

15,151 posts, read 9,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ackmondual View Post
I like them both. I don't live near either, so I only stop by when I make a trip out of town. Alas, that often ends up being on a Sunday, when CFA is closed.
No CFA here heard that they won’t let one come because they would hurt other chain restaurants. Not sure how true that is.

Old Today, 06:36 AM

10,582 posts, read 12,518,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frustratedintelligence View Post
Sounds a bit fabricated to me. The exchange might have started when they were told there weren't anymore sandwiches, but I'm betting things didn't actually escalate until the employees said or did something else unprofessional to anger those people. Of course they leave that part out, though.
yeah right............the employees did something.....you do realize the customer is not always right!

Old Today, 06:37 AM

10,582 posts, read 12,518,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I definitely want to try the Popeye's chicken sandwich now that I've heard so much about it. I like Chick Fil A ok but I want to try the Popeye spicy chicken sandwich!
Me too but I want to buy some ammo from Walmart first....oh and I want to go on Sunday while everyone else is at church or chic fila!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or