U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2019, 07:02 AM

11,223 posts, read 4,601,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
Yes of course, you are correct!!! Pine needles will attack a womans vagina if she isn't careful!!! smh
If you have sex on the ground in a pine forest, well, that happens. Just like sand when you have sex on the beach.

I certainly don't think the presence of pine needles indicates rape, if that's all the evidence there is.

And I'm having trouble conjuring the image some are asking us to believe - that Brock was grabbing fistfuls of pine needles and shoving 'em in. I don't believe there was ever an accusation of that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2019, 10:00 AM

15,606 posts, read 8,930,144 times
Quote:
Yes of course, you are correct!!! Pine needles will attack a womans vagina if she isn't careful!!! smh
Exactly! - let's look at what is plausible. I suppose there's a 1 in a million chance that multiple pine needles and debris jumped into or "worked their way" into her vagina but I'm a bit incredulous.

As I've said before, it's "guilt beyond a reasonable doubt" not, for example "if I can construct a story of how space aliens took over my body and made me do stuff to a woman then I'm off the hook".

Old 09-29-2019, 10:04 AM

15,606 posts, read 8,930,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
If you have sex on the ground in a pine forest, well, that happens. Just like sand when you have sex on the beach.

I certainly don't think the presence of pine needles indicates rape, if that's all the evidence there is.

And I'm having trouble conjuring the image some are asking us to believe - that Brock was grabbing fistfuls of pine needles and shoving 'em in. I don't believe there was ever an accusation of that.
Don't get off track - let's stick to the facts - they didn't have "sex" and she wasn't raped as you've been saying countless times. And I certainly never said Brock grabbed handfuls - maybe the clinical report describes the amount and types of debris?

Old 09-29-2019, 11:54 AM

1,126 posts, read 400,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
She is much older. Both were drunk, she didn’t go to school there. He was underage. Yet he went to prison?
He was 19 years old. Underage for legal drinking, not for sex.

She was unconscious. Her dress was pulled up around her waist, her vagina and buttocks were exposed and in plain view. Her dress was partially pulled down on top and her breast was partially exposed. Her hair was completely matted and covered in pine needles. There were pine needles and debris IN her vagina. She had bruises and abrasions. Consensual sex? I doubt it.

He claimed he was in the process of leaving her when the Swedes approached him. He was leaving a partially naked, unconscious woman to fend for herself??! That is probably a crime in and of itself.
He is a real class act.

Read the police report. She was found next to a dumpster, for all of those saying she wasn't - it is right there in the police report.

The facts:
https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...ck-turner.html

Old 09-29-2019, 12:22 PM

22,921 posts, read 24,638,828 times
Quote:

Of course no one said that, but if in the course of sexual activity, debris from the ground enters the vaginal canal, that would be uncomfortable at best and painful at worst. Any women in her right mind would put a stop to sexual activity from that alone.

Old 09-29-2019, 02:17 PM

4,875 posts, read 6,860,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Of course no one said that, but if in the course of sexual activity, debris from the ground enters the vaginal canal, that would be uncomfortable at best and painful at worst. Any women in her right mind would put a stop to sexual activity from that alone.
Apparently Clara thinks the woman had consensual sex, just like at the beach. lol

Old 09-29-2019, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Apparently Clara thinks the woman had consensual sex, just like at the beach. lol
I do think she consented, until she passed out.

So there's really no "apparently" about it, that's what I've stated all along.

And I don't fault a partner, who is younger and drunker than she is, for not quickly noticing she had passed out during this extremely vulgar make out session on the ground at a fraternity party.

NOTE: I have asked, multiple times, for anyone who thinks this was not consensual behavior, to explain how she got where she was, and have gotten zero responses from the rape criers. Do you think he carried her there, unconscious, from the party? Do you think he was walking around the grounds, and happened upon her there, noting that she was unconscious and laying on the ground, and began fingering her?

I'll buy lunch for anyone who will answer this. So far, no takers. Not one single poster that I've seen has described how they think she could have gotten where she was, if she didn't consent to be there. With him. While she was conscious.

Old 09-29-2019, 09:18 PM

79,877 posts, read 72,603,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
She is much older. Both were drunk, she didnít go to school there. He was underage. Yet he went to prison?
What does where she did or didn't go to school have to do with the crime committed? "Underage" for what? He old enough to be considered an adult by the criminal-justice system. Even some underage teens get tried as adults, if the crime is heinous enough.Why shouldn't he be tried and sentenced as an adult?

Old 09-29-2019, 10:02 PM

52 posts, read 11,063 times
Quote:
I do think she consented, until she passed out. .
But once she passed out he should have left her alone.

Old 09-30-2019, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrcollie View Post
But once she passed out he should have left her alone.
round and round and round we go . . .

If he had noticed she had passed out. She was lying down. How long would it take a very drunk man to notice a person lying down has passed out?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events