U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 04:28 PM

9,742 posts, read 6,450,126 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I hope Silly Cilla enjoys the bbq!

I sure wish that I was invited!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM

8,985 posts, read 7,265,739 times
I hope the bbq’ers counter sued for the monetary recompense for the time and effort they had to put into defending against her ridiculous claims. Word is she’s filed other frivolous lawsuits in the past. This woman must be a delight at parties. Disgusting human. Must be from eating too much dirt.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old Today, 10:38 AM

2,841 posts, read 2,292,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Why it make you sick? It just a plant.
I hate the smell of it burning combined with the meat.

Aren’t there any smells that make you feel a bit queasy? Then again, you’re the famous boxes!

Old Today, 10:39 AM

2,841 posts, read 2,292,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
I agree that it's not cool to torment her. But expected? Yeah...probably should be.

I gotta wonder though, who wants 3000 strangers showing up in your yard for a BBQ? Or even on your street? Even if I were the BBQer being sued, I don't think I want 3000 strangers showing up on my property to 'support me'. lol

And then I think "Someone out of that crowd of people is going to get ignorant with Ms. Carden, and I wouldn't want that, and I wouldn't want to intentionally provoke or make her uncomfortable just for pettiness." That's just cruel, it seems to me.
I agree.

The fact that this is “expected” behavior is pretty sad.

Perhaps she should suddenly become a SeventhDay Adventist and say she’s being harassed lol.!

Old Today, 11:43 AM

16,039 posts, read 13,828,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ByeByeLW View Post
I hate the smell of it burning combined with the meat.

Aren’t there any smells that make you feel a bit queasy? Then again, you’re the famous boxes!
Yea, a few "normal" smells, lol, cheap buffets/cafeterias for example, cannot do it, cannot even walk around in such a smell.

Old Today, 12:31 PM

41,719 posts, read 3,180,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
Well, in fairness, tolerance goes both ways. And Ms. Carden wasn't very tolerant of the BBqing and smoking by people in their own yards. So much so, she sued them.

But I would think 3000 people showing up to harass her is just cruel. I hope for her sake, she just leaves town for the weekend, and maybe ask the police to check on her property throughout that day.
That was my point, she shoudl have been tolerant int he first place & now they should be tolerant too. I think it is ridiculous to bully someone like tat, no matter how whacky she may be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events