U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2019, 05:06 AM

8,467 posts, read 5,513,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cebuan View Post
Neither did I imply that.

He wanted to report me to a nutcase that tries to get evidence on sex predators.
And earlier, he said he thought I was happy to enjoy the benefits of living in a country with an AOC of 12. (Post #148). He writes the rules of implication, I play by them.

These aren't just implication, they are accusations of felonious criminal activity.

Not me. Show me where, if you think I did.

'
Everyone on this thread was discussing the jack in the box incident then YOU came along talking about USA being the laughing stock, the age of consent, etc. Get back on topic, dude!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2019, 05:20 AM

4,915 posts, read 1,904,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
Everyone on this thread was discussing the jack in the box incident then YOU came along talking about USA being the laughing stock, the age of consent, etc. Get back on topic, dude!
And I offered a broad, multi-faceted explanation of what might account for the Jack incident. And a bunch of mental giants of the Beavis-and-Butthead class said "He said sex" and there we go.

Now, did you or did you not say I had a personal reason for loving an AOC of 12, and threaten to report me to an investigator of under-age sex crimes?

Last edited by cebuan; 09-16-2019 at 05:34 AM..

Old 09-16-2019, 05:27 AM

1,456 posts, read 579,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
At 4 a.m., A deaf woman bypassed the speaker to order at the drive-thru window at a CA Junk In The Box, where she encountered an extremely rude, loud, and aggressive employee, who wouldn't take her order, and who mocked her. This confrontation lasted two hours.
I watched it.

What a loser employee.

That guy should be smacked a few times over.

Old 09-16-2019, 05:28 AM

Quote:
And I offfered a broad, multi-faceted explnation of what might account for the Jack incident. And a bunch of mental giants of the Beavis-and-Butthead class said "He said sex" and there we go.
Sure, Dr.Phil!

Old 09-16-2019, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning2USA View Post
I watched it.

What a loser employee.

That guy should be smacked a few times over.
Where did you watched the 2 hour confrontation???

Old 09-16-2019, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Sure, Dr.Phil!

Thank you for the full explanation. I find it a bit, well, incomplete, but I guess any more would be ambitious.

Old 09-16-2019, 10:50 AM

21,564 posts, read 17,127,432 times
Quote:
And I offered a broad, multi-faceted explanation of what might account for the Jack incident. And a bunch of mental giants of the Beavis-and-Butthead class said "He said sex" and there we go.

Now, did you or did you not say I had a personal reason for loving an AOC of 12, and threaten to report me to an investigator of under-age sex crimes?
No one here has any problems discussing sex. I’m not a prude for thinking your arguments here are ridiculous. We just think your answers/explanation is way off base and has zero to do with this workers character or maturity level.

Old 09-16-2019, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
No one here has any problems discussing sex. Iím not a prude for thinking your arguments here are ridiculous. We just think your answers/explanation is way off base and has zero to do with this workers character or maturity level.

All you needed to say.

Old 09-17-2019, 04:02 AM

10,695 posts, read 6,112,101 times
Quote:
After arguing for 2 hours with this deaf broad, yes i do.

Was the son also deaf or did deaf mom take it up on herself to place the order meanwhile her son was fully capable of doing it? In the video that OP posted, it looks like the son is signing to the mom while she is being interviewed.

Again, it defeats the purpose of using a drive-thru if you can't use the speaker box to place your order. Also, it sons like her son is not deaf. " With the help of her son on Monday, Arnaud-Jensen talked about the verbal confrontation. She said it all started when she tried to explain why she didnít use the speaker and tried to order at the drive-thru window. As things escalated, her son recorded the confrontation with his phone." Maybe, they were looking for a lawsuit. There was another incident a couple of weeks that had news coverage.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...mobile=o&nms=y

I remember a story a couple of weeks ago about a deaf woman and 2 kids that used a drive-thru and she gave the order in a piece of paper. She was told to come into the restaurant and place her order but she refused. One of her kids was around 8 and was not deaf could have placed the order.

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/b...man-drive-thru
1. Feels sorry for the employee who was clearly wrong.

2. Refers to the woman as a "broad".

Awesome. Poster of the Year material right her boys and girls.

Old 09-17-2019, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
1. Feels sorry for the employee who was clearly wrong.

2. Refers to the woman as a "broad".

Awesome. Poster of the Year material right her boys and girls.
The deaf lady and her son were on the wrong since the son could have just simply placed the order to avoid any issues.

There are a good amount of women who refer to each other and themselves as the B word as a form of empowerment or "street cred". I don't believe the word "broad" is so bad but white knight away if you wish..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events