U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 09:02 AM

5,286 posts, read 2,432,779 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbleT View Post
He could be physically smaller, he could have been drunk, or asleep, any number of reasons. But sure, let's just assume that women are always weaker than men, regardless of circumstances.
I insist that my daughters understand that yes; they will ALWAYS be weaker than the weakest man. Absolutely. Media has done a great disservice to girls by portraying skinny, young women in high-heels kicking some bad guy's azz all over the place. I'd much rather my daughters focus on prevention because in a bad situation; it will not end the way it does in Hollywood.

That being said; I could probably fasten my 6'4", 250 lb husband down quite securely with a promise of kinky sex to follow, or wait until he's asleep & use the element of surprise.

I would never do it, just cause I could, despite that; I do have a lot of unresolved anger towards men in general (not necessarily him) because I've endured a lot of crap from guys who seemed to lord it over me that they did do things 'just because they could'. I'm not like that, don't have it in me. Good thing for them, because there have been a few along the way that deserved to be transformed into an obedient & loyal eunuch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 10:53 AM

898 posts, read 32,385 times
Yes thats the only way I can think of she tied him up! (She must have tricked him into it)

Quite upsetting he had to go thru that!!!

Old Yesterday, 02:26 PM

6,559 posts, read 3,050,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpollen View Post
True. Men have more muscle than women. They also have longer arms. Also, the hormone testosterone helps them out.
Umm...pretty sure humans are all given the same muscles. How strong those muscles are is a different matter.

Took self defense and found maneuvers that had little to do with muscle strength so much as tactic and agility. That's how it works.

So yes a petite creature can still defend....offend ..and take down a person of more weight and stature.

I detest violence ...so I find this level by a spouse heinous.

Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM

480 posts, read 1,048,383 times
There are 17 sides to every story. We know one, or maybe two sides thus far

Old Yesterday, 08:51 PM

7,304 posts, read 4,116,334 times
I can take a guess as to why.

Old Yesterday, 08:55 PM

7,304 posts, read 4,116,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambers72 View Post
She might have been angry at him for some reason but that does not give her the right to do this!!

Well that is true. She must have been really mad or really crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
How is it possible for a woman to tie up a man, whose strength is greater than hers? Hard to believe.
I bet he was passed out drunk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Now Mr. Frabutt has a short fuse like Mrs. Frabutt.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaLadyB View Post
The North Carolina woman accused of cutting her husband’s penis off used a rose pruner to carry out the heinous attack — as a “message against sinning … and fornication,” she said in a 911 call released Wednesday.

Victoria Frabutt, 56, allegedly tied up and mutilated her soon-to-be ex-hubby James Frabutt at their Newport home Tuesday — and later called the cops to say he was bleeding from “his favorite part of himself,” WITN reported.
When the operator asked if James, 61, was bleeding badly, Victoria coldly replied: “Oh no … I couldn’t even get enough blood to make the sign of the cross, or write sinner, or anything like that.
Okay, she is crazy. Not surprised.

Old Yesterday, 10:22 PM

1,790 posts, read 1,470,066 times
Default Cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
He was probably cheating on her. The article reads as if the police didn't even ask the woman why she did it. I'm sure they did. The article probably should have said the woman refused to answer when questioned by police about her motive.

Old Today, 04:50 AM

47 posts, read 7,133 times
This reminds me of an event from my childhood.

My father came home from work very shaken. One of his drinking buddies was in the habit of getting stinging drunk, then beating the daylights out of his wife for not having “dinner on the table” when he decided to stagger in, often when the bar closed. Well, seems wifey had her fill after about 12yrs. Same scenario as above, however, when he passed out she used a good length of rope and several pieces of furniture and a few doorknobs to leverage him on the bed. Once there, she used some very effective knots to ensure he wouldn’t move. She proceeded to down a bottle of Jack Daniels then went to work with a cast iron skillet and I don’t mean in the kitchen, before passing out herself. When she came to, she packed her bags and left, but not before calling her MIL to come take out the garbage, which is how anything was known as she left town never to be heard from again.

He survived 3 days before succumbing to his injuries.

Justice? Perhaps only those suffering a similar abuse as she could say with impunity.

Old Today, 07:46 AM

15,387 posts, read 8,793,253 times
Other than people's prurient interest, does it really matter why? She committed a heinous crime...obviously unnecessarily since she tied him up rather than just leaving and getting on with her life. I'm not interested in why - it wasn't self-defense, that's all that matters.

Old Today, 03:30 PM

480 posts, read 1,048,383 times
Sexually assaulted at a young age
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or