U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2019, 02:25 PM

9,952 posts, read 5,973,846 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
LOL. Now THIS is ridiculous.
This mom raised around $1800 via gofundme account too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2019, 03:00 PM

10,187 posts, read 7,031,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
This mom raised around $1800 via gofundme account too.
For... What?

If people are willing to throw away money over nonsense like this, perhaps I should start a Gofundme to purchase a much-desired bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue this weekend.

Old 09-26-2019, 03:06 PM

9,952 posts, read 5,973,846 times
Quote:
For... What?

If people are willing to throw away money over nonsense like this, perhaps I should start a Gofundme to purchase a much-desired bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue this weekend.
I think sheís saying itís for her legal bills but, yeah, ridiculous.

I think you should go for it!

Old 09-26-2019, 05:41 PM

25,696 posts, read 24,610,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkool View Post
Every. Single. Time.
What does this mean?

Old 09-26-2019, 06:30 PM

3,822 posts, read 1,041,627 times
Quote:
The mom gave a tearful interview where she talked about how she still hears the children screaming in her dreams at night. Very dramatic.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...-with-students
Only real screaming I heard was when the kids were crying while watching their poor elderly bus driver get punched by some whacko of a mother.

Old 09-26-2019, 06:36 PM

390 posts, read 95,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
The old man pulled the bus to the curb to wait for the students to calm down. What's wrong with that? That's what my bus driver used to do. It worked,,,, but she was driving civilized children to school.

That group is savage. All of them. There was no reason for them to swarm and beat on an elderly man like that. Period.
I agree.

Old 09-27-2019, 09:44 AM

1,932 posts, read 3,008,252 times
Quote:
A school bus driver pulls over in an attempt to calm students down before proceeding. They wait for an extended period of time and many of the kids call their parents. Parents arrive and demand that their kids be let off of the bus. A fight ensues when a mom jumps aboard in an attempt to grab her kid. You can view the full video in the link below. https://denverite.com/2019/09/23/a-f...arents-arrest/
I thought legalizing pot in Colorado was supposed to create a laid back utopia where everyone was filled with peace and love?

SS

Old 09-27-2019, 09:45 AM

1,932 posts, read 3,008,252 times
Quote:
For... What?

Send me the link!

SS

Old 09-27-2019, 09:47 AM

7,649 posts, read 1,724,048 times
Quote:
For... What?

Seriously. And then maybe you can donate the money to a good cause! Did you see this, about the guy who put up a "Need to Replenish Beer" sign with his account info, which resulted in $600,000 being donated to a Children's Hospital?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/th...-tv-2019-09-18

Old 09-27-2019, 10:10 AM

5,660 posts, read 2,310,202 times
Quote:
'I'm very sorry that it happened': DPS superintendent responds to school bus incident that led to arrest of 32-year-old woman

A letter sent Tuesday from DPS Superintendent Susana Cordova to parents of students at Denver Green School Northfield said a bus aide was "talking to a small group of students about behavior that the aide felt was too loud and disruptive."

"That conversation escalated to the point where students were texting their parents with concerns about the situation," Cordova wrote in the letter.

The incident escalated further when the bus was met by parents who had been waiting nearby for their kids to get off the bus.

The video shows parents talking to the DPS employees at first. One child tried to get off the bus and it appears an employee blocked her before the child jumped down and left with an adult.

"Given that this incident had escalated to the point that it did, with children crying to be allowed off the bus to leave with their parents, the action that was taken only further escalated the situation. And Iím very sorry that it happened," Cordova wrote in her letter.

"We also spent time today looking at videos from the cameras that were inside the bus to understand what happened in that situation," Ferrandino said. "It's clear that was not handled to the expectations we have."

Both the driver and the aide were placed on administrative leave on Monday, according to the district.
Denver school bus driver hurt, woman arrested for assault _ 9news.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or